Ariza 700!!!PLZ HELP ME PLZ

Username: Nassa

Post Number: 7
HOW DO YOu (step by step) load a bin into an ariza 700

Username: Deepi

Post Number: 4
yes if someone could ans this question. I'm having trouble loading the bin into the receiver. Thanx

Bronze Member
Username: Poscor

Post Number: 29
c/p future-fta
Instructions Setting up Ariza 700 - 01-10-2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setting Up Ariza 700 Receiver

Flashing Receiver & Setting up to TV

With the receiver off (back) plug into PC using a NULL MODEM CABLE.

Turn on receiver & follow these instructions.

A) With a NULL MODEM CABLE flash using Ariza 7xx loader v4.03 radio app only and download the (ex.AA1-272 for the 700 or AA2-272 for the 750) bin. Wait until it says download completed. Turn off at the back and remove.

B) Take the R6 Satellite Dish cable and thread it into the IF Input jack on the back of the 700 (Should be top middle on the back of the receiver).

C) The next step depends on the cables you are using.
1) IF hooking up to TV by R6 cable than thread it into the TV out jack than to the
cable jack on the back of your TV.
2) Using RCA cables just plug into proper locations on both the 700 and TV.
3) If using S- Video don't forget to hook up the audio cables.
(Note: On some models of TV's if you use RCA or S-video cables, you may need to set TV to video to view the 700 receiver)

Software Installation Setup

Click Menu on the remote and pick English, enter Installation click on Antenna Setup click on Satellite now pick your Satellite's (see examples below) 91'w, 110'w 119'w set LNB on, LNB to standard, LNB Frequency to 11250 use the remote number pad to put it in if its not already there. Set DISEqC to Sat location on switch or until you have Signal strength coming in. Level yellow & quality green.

Examples A & B

Example A) Setting up just one Satellite 91'w (No DISEqC switch is needed)

1) Satellite pick Nimiq1/ku 91'w
2) LNB power on
3) LNB type Standard
4) LNB Local Freq enter 11250
5) 22khz off
6) DISEqC set to off (If you are using a DISEqC switch make sure the settings on the setup match the cable on the switch. (Check level yellow & quality green)
7) Positioner setting Disable

Now your ready to scan the Sat. Push the green button, now push the green button again. You should see a blue tile set Data off, FTA off, Networks On. When the Sat has been scan exit and enter Parental control, push the i button than 2004 from the remote. Set EMU to on and exit (with the 272 bin this might already be set to on). To set up EPG you have to set the time. Click Menu, user setup, time setup, GMT to -05:00 for EST, Set year, month, day & time exit.

Example B) Setting up 2 Sats. For 91'w & 110'w with DISEqC switch with cables in sat1 and sat3

1) Satellite pick Nimiq1/ku 91'w
2) LNB power on
3) LNB type Standard
5) 22khz off
6) DISEqC set to 1 (cable is in that spot on the switch) (Check level yellow & quality green).
8) Push small red button to store

Now repeat step 1 to store next Sat

1) Satellite pick Echo 8.6ku 110'w
2) LNB power on
3) LNB type Standard
5) 22khz off
6) DISEqC set to 3 (cable is in that spot on the switch) (Check level yellow & quality green).
8) Push small red button to store

(More than 2 Sats repeat steps 1 to 8 making adjustments where necessary)

Once you have stored your last Sat push the small green (scan) button on the remote. Then push the small red button (multi-Sat). You should now see all the Satellites that have been stored. Pick the 1st Sat and press ok, a blue tile will come up. Set Data to OFF, set FTA Only to off, set Network to ON & Press ok. It is now scanning that sat. When you see programs found (ex. 385) exit it should take you back to the page that shows all the Sats you stored. If not just go back into Antenna set up and press red button. Pick the next Sat & repeat these steps until all the sats have been scan. When the last Sat has been scan exit and enter Parental control, push the i button than 2004 from the remote. Set EMU to on and exit (272 bin already set to on. 273 and newer bins see note below for setting EMU). To set up EPG you have to set the time. Click Menu, user setup, time setup, GMT to -05:00 for EST, Set year, month, day & time exit.

YOU should now be watching TV.

Please note if your using bin 273 or newer bins go to parental control push the i button than 2004, go to EMU set keycode to on than set to on the sats you have Dn, bev. etc....

Post Number: 5
I already have the instructions but i wanted to know if the receiver being on means only having the power on but turning it off i.e showing the time and not the channels in the display.

Post Number: 6
also when i try to upload the file the stb saya asr3500, shouldn't it say ariza 700?
Thanx

Username: Doubletrouble

Nc

Post Number: 2
where do i go to get the download or what ever it is i need to fix mine i am new at this but im sure with a little help i can figure it out. or at least i hope i can when i do download what im suppose to will i have all my channels back thanks any help is really appreciated........... ariza 700 one with auto roll and one that dont have it

Bronze Member
Username: Cosmic_ray

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 44
For BIN PANSAT 2700A

http://www.pansatusa.com/download.htm

Nc

Post Number: 5
I STILL NEED TO KNOW WHAT BIN AND WHERE TO GET IT FOR THE ARIZA 700 WITH ROLLOVER THANKS PLEASE HELP

Nc

Post Number: 6
I STILL NEED TO KNOW WHAT BIN AND WHERE TO GET IT FOR THE ARIZA 700 WITH ROLLOVER THANKS PLEASE HELP

Bronze Member
Username: Baluja

Post Number: 23
i have Loader : v4.03_051005.
Bin File:AA-1_700_H20060609_277eEU(N)_bgmain
using straight Null Modem DB-9 FF cable to download to ARIZA 700 but everytime get a message Flash Failed.

Can anyone suggest whats wrong.. Checked com port, cable and found nothing wrong. This is the first time I am downloading since last 1 year when I bought. Pls help

Post Number: 10
i'm having the same problem as Rakesh, and I know I have it connected to the right Com port because I loaded the new bin for our cool*sat receiver.

Username: Syedkh

Post Number: 1
FLASH FAIL PROBLEM:

hey rakesh, a singh,

i was getting the same flash fail problem. its because you need to use a crossover null modem DB-9 FF cable. the ones you guys are using is straight. Needs to be "CROSSOVER". The cool*sat reciever uses the straight one not the crossover one but ariza uses crossover.

It is kinda annoying because you cant tell which wire is which.

I havent bought the crossover wire yet but im pretty sure it will work.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
i have tried with crossover too but no sucess

Username: H_m

Post Number: 3
thnak u for the instructions above but exactly which cables do i need to go out and buy??????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
A Singh: when I try to upload it says Ariza 700 but it should say ASR 3500. Can you email me the bin file rakeshbaluja@hotmail.com also the loader pls

Username: Mont_eastwood

Post Number: 4
Rakesh, did you get the procedure and the loader software. If not, let me know, I have the latest one which solved my problem.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
No Sheraz. pls help me

did u use crossover cable or straight null modem cable ?

Username: Mont_eastwood

Post Number: 8
You need 9 PIN CROSSOVER NULL MODEM CABLE.

With this new BIN file, the option to manually enter the keys is not there. If someone finds it, let me know.

I have email you the zip file. Check it out

Bronze Member
Username: H_m

Post Number: 12
where do i get the cable that i need if i'm using ariza 700 plzzzz help...
thnx

Bronze Member
Username: Northman

Post Number: 34
Sheraz, if your Parental Control screen does not include line showing Second PIN, then key in i2004 on that screen. When you finish keying this in, then you can go to Key EMU line & switch all 4 lines on: Keycode, DN, BEV & GlobeCast Autoroll.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
On Ariza 700

I am trying to download chanels for Echo 3 & Echo7 but it says 0 program found.

The Antenna settings are:

Satelite: echo 3KU
LNB Power: ON
LNB TYPE: Standard
LNB Local gfreq: 11250
22kHz: OFF
DiSEqC: #2
Positioner setting: Disable

With the above settings it does not find any program. Pls help

Even Echo7/Ku does not find any program.

I did Factory Setting and yet to upgrade to new BIN. Looking for cable.

Pls help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
To add on my above post I found Quality: 0%
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us