Need Help - Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra receiver damage

Bronze Member
Username: Infinite

Post Number: 11
I just loaded 277 bin in my fortec star lifetime ultra receiver. I was able to load the file successfully, but could not get even menu. So seems like this file is not clone safe.

Any suggestions on how fix or how to roll back to previous state? Do I just load 273 bin?

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 757
Infinity check in your email.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Eva, I would really appreciate if you can get me out of this problem. As always, you are always ready to help anybody.

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 760
Infinity emailme with your email address.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Eva, I have send my email message. My earlier email was bouncing hence I updated with the new one. So if you resend me the information, I should be able to receive it now.

Thanks for all the help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Eva, can you resend me the instructions as I changed the email address? I have also mail you my email address as well.

Thanks.

Username: Nascar

Post Number: 6
A new fix for ultra should be out as of later this afternoon, from what i have been told the new fix works but may be dangerous for ultras until it is not moddified, mods are in the process as we speak. 1 MORE FOR THE GOOD GUYS!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Eva, would you be able to help me with my fortec star lifetime ultra receiver that I damaged because of loading 277 bin file.

Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us