Newbie needs help

Username: Pcola

Post Number: 1
I'm new at this so be kind...have pansat 3500 downloaded bin and everything and scanned but when my channels come up both echo 7 and echo 8 are showing the same channels. Not getting the 110 channels both are scanning from 119 and are showing up twice in my epg....any help

Username: Ghetto_bastard

Post Number: 1
I have Viewsat2000 Platnum..and my receiver reads "no channel" and t.v. is blank. I've reset back to factory and still no channels. I've tried to put new keys to Dishnet and BEV and still nothing. I'm new at this I must say and I would appreciate lessons or advice in putting keys for BEV. I have two Provider Id for BEV and those are:

BEV 08 01 00(what keys do I put here and in what order?)

BEV 09 01 00(What keyss do I put heree and what order?) This BEV has 5 rows of number to fit 16 set of keys(numbers) given like so;

00:
08:
09:
88:
89:
where do I put the keys? How do I enter them in my Viewsat2000 Platnum? You guys must've answered these questions so many times. I apologize for any diturbance...I also appreciate all the future help from you guys. I used to have my Viewsat running but that was a few weeks ago. Thanks for the help...

Bronze Member
Username: Kjniceguy

Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 44
First off Robert..Do you have 2 LNB's...if so then you need to adjust the Dish to read Both...if only 1 LNB you are only able to receiver Signal from 1 Sat

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
86/00 D1 15 0C 8E 66 82 D9 80 90 A9 20 20 37 07 87 08... ACTIVE

key 96/01 0C B7 0A F9 50 75 F3 5B 31 EC 79 97 5C D7 CE 1A
These are the Latest Keys....Although for some reason my wont stay in my receiver

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 823
kevn,
did you flash an older bin?
Still didn't work?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
No ..not able to do that tyler...my computer at home is not online so i cant download a new or older Bin

Silver Member

Post Number: 824
OK kevn,
Just saw your note that you haven't.
Try get an older bin than that if possible, like the 146 or even better the 143.

But if the keys were still there then was the picture working?

Silver Member

Post Number: 825
Ok, what about a floppy disk.
Grab it at work, and then load it to the home PC?
Or even better, just bring the receiver to work!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
Dish Network is working...except of course all the Premium Channels at the Moment but its when i try entering BEV keys that it has the Anomilly
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us