ANYTHING FOR PANSAT 3000!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Zunna

Post Number: 20
PLZ HELP!!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3129
That is a clone receiver..Blacklist does NOT provide bins for clones..

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 814
Zunna,

There are early reports that some of the bins are working with clones. Do a little looking and find out which model your receiver is a clone of and then you can try the bin that is associated with it. But you should be aware that it may or may not damage your receiver. Use at own risk.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
where do i look for the model..?

Silver Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 104
it may work for a few mins to couple hours and then die a sudden death..
However, if its a good clone it MIGHT survive...
we know for sure the fix is here, better wait for 277t...

Bronze Member
Username: R1010

Canada

Post Number: 34
hi guys CAN PLZ SOME 1 GUIDE ME PLZ i see some good news can any one tell me plz who and where to get i have dish 61.5 and i read (Stealth )you wrote that the new bin ? plz can you or some tell me what is bin and who i can install in to my reciver i will be waiting for some ones help thanks

Silver Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 105
I dont know if this means much, since i know shoots about electric chips and stuff...but I loaded a bin onto a p2500 with a heat sink, opened up the box, and the heat sink is kinda hot (my guess is that the clone code is doing its job).
also a question to the experts...I saw a heat sink for around 2-3 buck at radioshak the other day while shopping for my homade jtag ingridients,,, will this device work if glued on receivers with no heat zinc on their receiver's main chip????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
can someone help me..i have sent a pm to dis person about the pansat thing..but now i dunno how to check it where is the inbox..or where do i go??? m new here
thx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us