Black List Is Back Working ON BIN

Bronze Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 59
As I mentioned before I was on my bussness trip till 8th of june, I just landed and working on fix, Please give me about couple hours and I will try to get something about it or might be possible to be fixed, I have lots of stuff to do to find out the problem. I promise I will do my best to get this problem......
Even I was on my way for almost a day back home but still I will work till I find the problem..............
Please DO NOT ever talk about that some Receivers wont be able to get this new algorithm or need more bullshit stuff which is not even necessery.......
I love when coder talks and dont know what his talking about.
GIVE ME COUPLE HOURS I WILL FIND OUT THE SOLLUTION!
AND ALL MODELS WILL BE ABLE TO GET THE SOLLUTION UNLESS WE HAVE WRONG INFORMATION!
Regards
Blacklist

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Let me know if there is a mod I can E-mail the bin to when it comes out..Future-fta site will be jammed when it comes out..I will only e-mail bin to a mod, I am not going to E-mail to thousands of peeps..

FTA

Username: Dishman7700

Post Number: 1
email it to me and i'll take care of the rest

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
UR sig does not say ur a mod..

FTA

Bronze Member
Username: British

Post Number: 47
Great news

Username: Dishman7700

Post Number: 2
i know it doesn't, but trust me i will take care of posting it on multiple sites

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
Where are u a mod?..you have to understand the obvious reasons why I ask..when I confirm ur a mod at a site I will E-mail u the bin..

FTA

Bronze Member
Username: Veedubgli

Post Number: 15
so the bin is done?

Bronze Member
Username: Fortec16

Post Number: 13
Greetings,
Please do so to me...I have Captive Works 600

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
He did not have all the info while he was on his vacation..don't worry he will come thru..the guy has not gotten any sleep..be patient, he feels bad he could not finish it earlier and is feeling bad about all the negative things said about him..

Username: Muthuass

Oakville, ON Canada

Post Number: 3
HI Blacklist,
I knew you alone can do it so fast. Hope you had a nice trip back home from Europe. Thousands are waiting for your bin. please do the needful and relax.
Regards
muthuass

Username: Morta

my pansat 2700A doesnt work .
I need bin file

Username: Mbinni

F-T-A i cant email you,because you dont accept Emails,so how can i get the info from you.you can Emailplease

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3123
LMAO...this entire thread is just so ridiculous..looks like a TDG post as a cover for BL..and to have a fix in a few hours that took Viewsat almost a year of testing....he (BL) couldn't fix the bugs in any of his bins after almost 10 months of N2..and the peeps here treating BL like he's a GOD...there are some really naiive people here!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3124
and whatever bin that is released will be half junk that will be posted at every DSS site within 2 hours., so no need for any emails...LMAO

Username: Bkm

Post Number: 10
I've never seen so many desperate people in my life. You guy maybe should get a bit of a life and wait. IF THEY BUILD IT, IT WILL COME.

Wait for it

Username: Deewano713

New jersey

haha viewsat working on it for almost 1 year is just a little hard to believe considering N2 has barely been around for a year i dont think they could have known about this ecm that far ahead... to me it just seems like a very good marketing technique by viewsat "no fix for a while just buy our box only one working"

Username: Coolworld

I think the same. Just a maketing stratgy ... nothing much. LK might be a viewSAT sales person. I do believe in BL. If you don't...... please please please get yourself out of this forum.

Username: Jawaharyousuf

Post Number: 6
I don't know if LK is the viewsat guy, but this FTA guy surely isn't BlackList.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3126
LMAO...cmd7 has been around for years!...U know nothing about anything!...its been the coders worse fear!...and nagra2 has been around for 3-5 years also!

U should really know what u are talking about before U post!

I know BL whom I have met personally a few times, and his coding abilities...he doesn't do ALL the coding...there are many others at Pansat that code too...and I do not work for anyone anymore!...I am RETIRED!

Bronze Member
Username: Xcable

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 12
I dont know guy, You possibly have fix for thousands upon thousands of recievers and youre not sure who to send it to.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
I am not Blacklist and never said I was..I just pass info..LK posted he met Blacklist personaly..believe me..

THAT NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Xcable

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 13
FTA,Ive had LKs back while people were bashing his butt all over the place.I would be real intrested in two things. You know for a fact thats true? What is the current status for other then viewsat recievers?I( own c88lsat,Pan88t,and waiting for VS. BTW Iam also retired LK.

Bronze Member
Username: Neurosis

Post Number: 31
FTA: The first post made you sound like BL, then you wanted to send release via email, then a few posts later you refered to BL as another person. People are just confused by that. Honestly I have no idea who is who and what is what on this forum...I don't even know if BL is a real person, or just a "person" like santa clause or the easter bunnie, so that all us "FTA Hobbiests" are good little boys and girls. But I'll just keep reading on.

Bronze Member
Username: Soheilsexy

Post Number: 11
Pnsat 2500a is outline thats why is it not important for programers to making a new software so we have to wait 5 or 10 day's for new BIN and Fix for pansat 2500a and all model of pansat

Don't send any thing about pansat if you can not wait go buy Viewsat that's it THANKS.

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 793
I have a question Mr FTA.
Which receivers will work after this ECM and which will not. Some of us have made the assumption that because of the change in the speed at which the keys are delivered that we will need better/faster processors in our receivers. We know that the Viewsat (currently working with their new fix for the past few days) has a 160 MHz processor in it.
At least give us that so those that have boxes that will no longer work or run with these fixes can start to make alternate plans rather than wait around for a fix that will have no impact on them.

Username: Tadon

Dover, NJ Usa

Post Number: 7
I dont care who is B.List . The one I care is
how to bring a TV back .
People spend their money not for a hobby but for a TV . Who is a good support for people, he will get back a support from people . That is normal life .

Viewsat, DB ... people seat back enjoy TV while
Pansat, c.sat ... people seat front PC and waiting and waiting... they do not want to be a stupid people put thier money into trash can !

Owner of pansat, c.sat ... should be think about .

Bronze Member
Username: Karla

Canada

Post Number: 31
If there is other people who does the coding for pansat then why are we all waiting for this guy to come back and fix he problem???...

Username: Mrchaos

I think LK and BL are playing with all us. Everything is around marketing and that crap. I have a Pansat and still waiting for the new keys/bin...so calm down and wait people.

MC

Username: Frankp

wowo good news !

Username: Moe948

Post Number: 8
"
We will be down for few minutes Please come back at 11:00 Pacific for all Pansat Fixes 6-08-06 thanks

We will be back soon...

"

I would say the fix would be out for pansat in about an hour or two from now. Now you all that have been whining about this will get your channels back. And this will bring an end to LK's crusade against Pansat recievers and Blacklist.. at least for now.

Bronze Member
Username: Bulbulkhan

None, None USA

Post Number: 12
Dont listen to BL and LK, just listen to me...
Im the one who gonna tell you about solution, and Im working on it, it will come out when your son will grow up, and giving you surity he will see evrything in FREE.
have fun guys, nobody know to whom we trust and to whom NOT...
happy testing...

Post Number: 9
Fixes are OFFICIALLY out for pansat guys! I knew BL would do it, just give the guy some time! It not a cake walk for him.

Bronze Member
Username: Neurosis

Post Number: 32
I never pirated a signal before FTA was available, but I do remeber friends of mine having to pay every time there was a "hit" to get their cards reprogrammed. If I remember correctly the cost of a pirated receiver back then was more then 4 FTA receivers. So having to wait for FREE (FREE) "support" besides paying the 150 bucks for the receiver 6 months ago, I havent spent a dime on TV, I'm surprised really that there even is support. If the FTA makers wanted to they could just say we have to buy a new receiver. Everyone expects more for less. But then again, maybe I'm wrong.

Username: Xoide007

mmm.... is the bin already out?

Username: Faswito

Please ( buie le ) a little respect for the master the internet and i mean BLACKLIST , if you dont like him it's your problem , but for me i can wait another month is BLACKLIST said so ,because i beleave in him

Bronze Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 98
u dont have to wait.. the bin is out and its working

Username: Suniljee

Post Number: 4
how abut fortec star ultra guys? any thing new news yet

where can i find the bin

Post Number: 5
go to the dsstester*c*m u can get ur bin file

Username: Pranav

that's only for FLU classic NA & mercury

Username: Coolworld

ViewSAT is done
PanSAT is done
WHAT HAPPEN TO COOL-SAT. WILL THERE BE A FIX?
may be cool-sat are subject of garbage now.

Post Number: 6
what abut fortec star liftem ultra plzzzzz do somthing for it thanks

thanks for the reply , but can i use the pansat bin for my ultra or it's better to wait a little bit

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/233181.html

Read this topic guys. It answers pretty much all your questions. Make sure to scroll down.

Bronze Member
Username: Me2eternity

Post Number: 11
i've red a lot of post on this site and truly LK have been helpful but also he's a b*tch a the same time. If you want to help then HELP but dont f*ck*n call the newbies morons or stupids. They ask questions becoz they dont know. You, who been wanting to be praised all the time, is the moron. Blacklist at least did help us get the fix, whichever way he did it, we dont care. Even he's participation in coding is 1%, at least he is sharing it to us without further blah blah blah cursing the newbies here like what you do.. LK, you are good but dont expect everyone would be like you. Admit it...(tang ina mo <<====try to decode that smart guy)

Username: Koooltec

could anyone please work on fixing co*lsat, and co*ltec please? i dont want to miss out on the first day of the world cup lol. thanks to all that reply nicely

Bronze Member
Username: Donniew

Post Number: 23
"If you want to help then HELP but dont f*ck*n call the newbies morons or stupids. They ask questions becoz they dont know."

Most newbies are too f*ckin' lazy to look for the answers in the threads. Those dumbass morons have it coming. There's no reason to ask a dumb question because it's probably already been answered by guys like LK.

Helping is not about simply answering a question. It's about making the person feel stupid and teachning them to help themselves.

Besides... with over 3000 posts, it's LK's HOUSE. If you don't like it... then leave.

Username: Weezie

Nederland, Texas Usa

any bins for spacestar 500 yet

Bronze Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 84
and everyone was pissin and moaning about him

lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 3130
The Blacklist in Germany story who returns and saves the day with a fix in 2-3 hours has to be the BIGGEST PUBLICITY STUNT in FTA history!...LMAO

Username: Weezie

Nederland, Texas Usa

does he know spacestardvb500 and then we will see if he is the real deal

hii...BL .... how abut fortec star lifetime ultra any new bin for that? somebody halp me plzzzz

Username: Adave

LK what about c**lsat

Bronze Member
Username: Zunna

Post Number: 27
i have pansat 3000 ...anyone !!??..help

Post Number: 9
sorry guys fortec ultra is not gonna be fix ..and if it's gonna be fix put some massege and make us happy dont make us mad or crezzy ok thanks i hope u guys try ur best

Bronze Member
Username: Bladam

Post Number: 27
I haad Connected RS 232 Null Modem(#2,3 crossed) cable between the receiver and PC
but I am unable to Open the GTRom Loader V3.37 (Pansat 2700A, please advice

Bronze Member
Username: Cybercubi

Post Number: 16
Barbara-
After you unzip the GTRom Loader, just open the .exe file, and say Yes to the message that pops up (assuming you are running Win XP SP2). Some virus software also wont let you open certain executables.

Username: You_are_dumb

Sounds to me like someone is a bit bitter.

Username: Prar69

Guys

Any news on the Pansat 2500a Clones? Anything at all??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us