Help - no world cup soccer

Username: Aumnamah

Post Number: 4
ESPN2 is not coming on DISH due to recent DISH initiatives. Where can world cup soccer be seen -starting tomorrow ?

Username: Mail4here

Post Number: 7
what aboug GOL tv

Bronze Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 55
I don't think only espn will be broadcasting 2006 WC. As Mail suggested, try GolTV channel. I'm not into sports so I cannot confirm it.

Good luck.
Vini.

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 770
If using BEV, I think Sportsnet is running with T W Cup.

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 125
On T5 you can watch it on setanta sport.

Username: Cybercubi

Post Number: 4
GolTV will have delayed games, after the scores have already been plastered all over the news...I think Setanta is the best bet so far, I know for sure they are showing the opening day games. You could always download the games... try soccerpulse.com

Username: Azzurri

NY

Post Number: 1
see soccertv.com lists all

Username: Aumnamah

Post Number: 5
Thanks -

What is T5 and what is setanta ?
Are these channels on Bev ? or DIsh ?

Post Number: 5
T5, or Telstar 5, or Intelsat Americas 5 - is a satellite, neither Bev nor DN - 97 degrees W. You will find setanta on TP 11898. But just know that T5 is a linear polarity satellite, if you are used to Bev or charlie and only have a circular LNB, you will prolly not be able to get signal from T5.

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 127
T5 = IA5 = Intelestar America 5 a total diffrent bird form B*V and D*SH

Bronze Member
Username: Veedubgli

Post Number: 14
no your wrong gol tv will only be shoing the spanish games. ESPN, and ESPN2 will be showing all the games.

Username: Merlisi

Post Number: 1
channel 270, which mirros Univision (DN) will show live WC games. It will be in spanish but at least you'll watch the game. 270 is working right now on my Pansat 2500A if 270 goes then no soccer.

M

Bronze Member
Username: Freshbadboy

Post Number: 24
I have T5 and when I do scans (for the past 2 months or so), I get the channel(setanta), but only black a screen with no audio!!! Any idea what I am doing wrong? I thought it got moved to pay-channels and hence I couldn't find it!!! Let me know please. (sorry don't mean to hijack the thread)

Username: Adan70

Post Number: 10
TRY TELEMUNDO SPANISH CHANNELS WILL BE BROADCASTING SOCCER

Post Number: 7
Mo money:
There's an irdeto-coded and a nagra-coded setanta, make sure you are looking at the right one. I would also make sure you got the latest bin for your receiver with the latest GC*ast keys.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us