Clarification...

Username: Farazmo

Post Number: 2
ok i just want to clarify since theres conflicting info all over this forum.
can anyone that has a pansat 2700a view ANY channels at all right now? i cant even view 1 channel. i get the wait for picture message and it loads up all the way to 1000+% before going black.
also when i goto system info it says:

x-87BL
API: 1.48c_EUbX
Boot ver 6.2
11 April 2006

i dont know if should install latest bin or not since i dont know if i have a original pansat or clone and i read that if i dont have original the new bin 271 will screw up my pansat2700?

i havent been getting any BEV channels for like 7-8 days now.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3094
Info is not conflicting...in fact is very specific in 1000 places here...if U read u will see that Bev has had a major ECM since 19 May and DN since 1 June...what could be more clear than that..

But thats not your problems...U don't know how to use your receiver and haven't read the manuals and any posts here obviouslY!...U have others issues besides the ECM..autoroll, dish alignment, receiver antenna settings, scans, keys, etc..

Username: Farazmo

Post Number: 4
well i got most of the stuff figured out now. i turned autoroll off and put the new bev keys in and got all channels but PPV and asian working.

i could update the bin too but before i do that i just want to know how to find if i have a clone or original pansat? (i didnt buy the receiver myself)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us