Freezing remote

Bronze Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 18
Pansat 3500 SD
I downloaded bin 351 and at the same time installed a dish motor, cines than my remote from time to time stops responding.
Does any one know what is causing this?

Username: Bandizzy

Mi Usa

Post Number: 2
mine does it to i just pull a battery out and stick it back in good to go for awhile even with new batteries?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Yes. But even doing that sometimes is not working.
What bin do you use?

Mi Usa

Post Number: 3
could be a bug in the firmware like how a program on your computer will freak from time to time like telling it ta do somthing it dont no what to do and just sucks the power from everything does your box freeze up from time to time. if it's something like that id just go back to an older bin that worked for me and forget about it

Mi Usa

Post Number: 5
if that dont work un hook the motor and see if that fixes it. if it does there's the problem

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Do you use bin 351?

Username: Parranda

Post Number: 10
yes i have the same problem, the remote freezes and so does the pansat 3500sd. I used the two new bins, 350 and 351. i tried both and the same happenned. I also thought it was the batteries, so I changed them and nothing, still the same. I just used the loader to load the factory bin from pansat, but the problem is that after installing it with the null cable all the way until the computer says download complete, I turn the Pansat off from the back switch, but if i turn it back on it flashes the b-70 message for a few seconds.I will try again to use the 350 bin and will post any findings later tomorrow night.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us