If we all pitched in $1...

Bronze Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 96
perhaps we may pay/ask Mr. Distinguished Viewsat... to be kind enough and give us a Pansat fix..

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 760
I'm in..
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Onlyali

Post Number: 17
$1.50 from my side,

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3089
How can U or any Pansat owner stay loyal to Pansat?..Look what Blacklist and Pansat has done so far!!!

1..created killer bins that destroyed genuine receivers owned by people like U and me!

2..never really improved the software, just released new bins every week which were really not better than the previous week..a big smoke screen to fool the Pansat owners..

3..continually made false promises of schedules and improvements which have never yet materialized.

4..in the beginning of the biggest ECM in FTA history, BL goes to his home country Germany allegdly on a "business" trip...does not return or work on a fix..alleged purpose of this trip is to sell more FTA receivers with HD in the future

5..Blacklist and Pansat have shown they are MONEY ONLY based and NOT customer service...they can't even fix the OLD pansats and all the bugs, nevermind this ECM fix ..This ECM started 19 May, OVER 3 weeks ago, but BL remains in Germany vacationing or trying to sell more receivers..at least Viewsat and the other coders worked diligently on the fix and did NOT ignore their customers as Pansat has consistently done..Viewsat stated they would get the fix and followed thru with their promise..I am not endorsing any particular product, just speaking the truth about Pansat and their terrible history!

I will NEVER buy another Pansat EVER again..I will buy ANYTHING, except a Pansat!

Bronze Member
Username: Karla

Canada

Post Number: 29
Here is $2...

Bronze Member
Username: Tonyparker

Post Number: 47
Looks like the Viewsat has a much faster processor anyway! I bet the prices jump on the Viewsat systems. You can bet your azz people read these forums.

Username: Makydomy

Post Number: 2
do any one knows whats a bin

Username: Creek

Post Number: 4
After reading these posts,I'm selling my Tristar and buying a Viewsat.

Post Number: 3
please help me to solve my problem?what is a bin?

Username: Vijayk

Post Number: 3
LK do you think we should get Viewsat or Dreambox. Will Pansat come with something for for Dish Network I have Pansat 2700A.

Post Number: 4
i bought a pansat 2700a i don.t konw what todo

Username: Egyptiana

Vancouver, Bc Canada

Post Number: 5
i heard the only thing that is worthed to buy now would be the viewsat oh this sucks i just bought the one i have 2 months ago and now its dead so am all in for viewsat just hoping it will last i dont want to keep paying aaaaaaaaa this is crazy

Bronze Member
Username: Tonyparker

Post Number: 48
I know this might sound stupid, but I would subscribe. Use your Pansat for Premiums, PPV, and XXX if that's your cup of tea. Maybe even some locals. For the people that use FTA as their only source of TV..your SOL when it drops out. Everyone calls it a hobby anyway! Viewsat seems to have the fast processor on the market so that would be the smartest choice when they speed things up.

Bronze Member
Username: Gunaa

Post Number: 25
One day pansat will be get fix b4 everything else.

Bronze Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 53
pansat doesn't care anymore same as fort*c.But we all need our dreams.MMmmmm VEIWSAT AAhhh!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us