Any news on pansat yet

Bronze Member
Username: Mav444

Post Number: 17
any news on pansat

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3083
How can U or any Pansat owner stay loyal to Pansat?..Look what Blacklist and Pansat has done so far!!!

1..created killer bins that destroyed genuine receivers owned by people like U and me!

2..never really improved the software, just released new bins every week which were really not better than the previous week..a big smoke screen to fool the Pansat owners..

3..continually made false promises of schedules and improvements which have never yet materialized.

4..in the beginning of the biggest ECM in FTA history, BL goes to his home country Germany allegdly on a "business" trip...does not return or work on a fix..alleged purpose of this trip is to sell more FTA receivers with HD in the future

5..Blacklist and Pansat have shown they are MONEY ONLY based and NOT customer service...they can't even fix the OLD pansats and all the bugs, nevermind this ECM fix ..This ECM started 19 May, OVER 3 weeks ago, but BL remains in Germany vacationing or trying to sell more receivers..at least Viewsat and the other coders worked diligently on the fix and did NOT ignore their customers as Pansat has consistently done..Viewsat stated they would get the fix and followed thru with their promise..I am not endorsing any particular product, just speaking the truth about Pansat and their terrible history!

I will NEVER buy another Pansat EVER again..I will but ANYTHING but a Pansat!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3084
How can U or any Pansat owner stay loyal to Pansat?..Look what Blacklist and Pansat has done so far!!!

1..created killer bins that destroyed genuine receivers owned by people like U and me!

2..never really improved the software, just released new bins every week which were really not better than the previous week..a big smoke screen to fool the Pansat owners..

3..continually made false promises of schedules and improvements which have never yet materialized.

4..in the beginning of the biggest ECM in FTA history, BL goes to his home country Germany allegdly on a "business" trip...does not return or work on a fix..alleged purpose of this trip is to sell more FTA receivers with HD in the future

5..Blacklist and Pansat have shown they are MONEY ONLY based and NOT customer service...they can't even fix the OLD pansats and all the bugs, nevermind this ECM fix ..This ECM started 19 May, OVER 3 weeks ago, but BL remains in Germany vacationing or trying to sell more receivers..at least Viewsat and the other coders worked diligently on the fix and did NOT ignore their customers as Pansat has consistently done..Viewsat stated they would get the fix and followed thru with their promise..I am not endorsing any particular product, just speaking the truth about Pansat and their terrible history!

I will NEVER buy another Pansat EVER again..I will buy ANYTHING, except a Pansat!

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 762
I have always been happy with my Pansat 2700, but I'm beginning to think of changing to the Viewsat.
Whenever the question came up about the top receivers to buy I would say the Koolsat, Viewsat and Pansat, and if pushed would recommend the Pansat due to the support. I can not offer that opinion any more though. You're right LK; I am a very disappointed Pansat owner now. On the plus side, my 2700 makes a good doorstop.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us