BEV Satelite??

Username: Emperorrotm

Post Number: 6
If I wanted to get BEV on my Pansat 2700A, what is the name of the satalite in the Pansat receiver that I should be looking for (i.e. T-5, Nimq2, ect.)??? Also, where should I point the dish outside, relative to the direction of DN 110 & 119??

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 686
Point Dish:
http://www.kusat.com/go.php?path=/install/locate.php

Bronze Member
Username: Rkanak

Post Number: 20
Nimiq2 82W, which has most of the International channels.. you have to point your dish towards east from 110 & 119... i think you just have to maove 4-6 inches and bit the elevation should be around 220...you get 91W nad 82W side by side.. so if you have a dish geting you both 110 & 119, the same dish will get you 91 & 82

Bronze Member
Username: Burkan

Post Number: 26
rajesh, your quote "so if you have a dish geting you both 110 & 119, the same dish will get you 91 & 82"

Can you please let me know how to get Nimq2 91 & 82 then, because I do have Echostar 110 & 119.

Bronze Member
Username: Rkanak

Post Number: 21
just rotate your dish towards east around 4-6 inches.... if you are luckly you will get it on the first try or else you will have to work hard but you will definetely get 91 & 82...

Username: Operez4

San German, Puerto Rico

Post Number: 8
Eva, si hay programa nuevo para Viewsat , me podrias decir donde lo puedo encontrar, te lo agradecere.

Bronze Member
Username: Tariqic

Post Number: 30
Rajesh, I'm having the same problem. I can get 91 and I see 82 but I can't get both at the same time. What do I need to do? Thanx

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3063
U need to have 2 LNB's on dish...and align each one to the satellites U want....and if U have a disque switch, the u must configure the receiver antenna settings the same way as the diawque...but u would know this had U read your receiver setup guide..

Bronze Member
Username: Tariqic

Post Number: 31
sorry I did not provide all the information. I do have a twin lnb (d*shpro plus) and have a disque switch.

This may sound like a stupid questions, but do I need a coaxal cable for each lnb? If yes, when I have scan for 91 and than go to 82, it still shows up as 91. I have a C**L5k. Thanx for all the help.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us