Need help on pansat 2700a! Please LK!

Bronze Member
Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 29
Hi LK or anyone,

Load the new bin 271 to my pansat. But now, it has no singal on the T.V. I went to the menu then antenna on my remote. I found that the level is only 37% and quality is 0% what should I do? thanks

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 751
0% quality means the dish might be out of alignment. And you'll want the level to improve too.
You might want to check your setting of the DISEqC too.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
thanks Tyler,
I did checked the DISEqC, and all the setting was good on there. Do you know if there is anything else to try before I realign the dish outside?

Bronze Member
Username: Googi

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 16
what is your TP d.freq set to if it is something like [1]0(h)00000 then you need a new TP setting

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 752
I'd go with checking the dish.
To have level and quality one day and then not the next, it would be my guess that it's either the dish or the LNB. Does it look like it's moved, even slightly? and inch can make a huge difference in signal quality.

Username: Morales

Post Number: 1
Good morning
the anyone ever work with Captive works boxes.

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 17
yea also, if he did a factory default reset before upgrade he might not have TP settings, or Lo freq.
I use 11250 and my DISEqc is :
DiSeqC 1 Echo9-IA 13 Dishnet 121
DiSeqC 2 Echo 7/Ku 119W,
DiSeqC 3 Echo 8.6/Ku at 110W
DiSeqc is nothing...at least i think so lol

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 18
no...BUT remember those OLD OLD descrambler cable boxes from 15 years ago? those were cool...so easy to use too

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 19
OH yea mickey lee, if you are checking your satellite, be careful get a guide on where to point the thing....you can't just wing things, you should be able to find some sorta calculator to find the lat and long that you need....and don't break your neck

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
thank you for all your guys help. I guest, I have to try to reaim the dish. thanks again people.

Username: Wsc616

Post Number: 1
I am new in this area.

Is there anyone can help me find the Nagravision2 in my Vortex Pro 7700? I just bought the receiver, it only has Nagravision for 8 byte key code, not 16 byte key code. According to the description of the product, it should work exactly to Pansat 2500A. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3051
Sunny...this is NOT plug N play....GO READ!!!!...thats correct, it is a Pansat 2500 clone...so finding anything U need is very simple...LOOK anywhere..and its NOT an 8 byte key, U just haven't read ANYTHING about your receiver...Go read a few pansat 2500 simple setup guides and how to input the keys...Educate yourself and then upload the 275T bin and disable the autoroll.Any other DSS site has all the manuals, guides and bin files..here's 2 other sites

www.future-fta.info
www.hashhu.c*om

Bronze Member
Username: Cosmic_ray

Post Number: 14
Hi !
Everyone,

I have PANSAT 2700A..........

Not working, any clue ?

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 692
Madonna: NOt working all the channels? or a few channels?

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 20
what are your settings for your satellite(s)?
You should be able to GET channels but to watch them if so, you need a new key to access the channels...look around the forum they have been posted like a million times
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us