Hln467wx dlp tv

Username: Cherrybomb1

Post Number: 1
Please help!!!! I was watching my tv last night and it turn off by itself and now I try to turn it back on and I got a blinking lamp and temp light blinking. I not sure if the lamp burn out or not. Please help if anybody had this problem. I have this tv for 3 years now someone tolk me that I need to replace a lamp. PLEASE HELP before I make a purchase of a new lamp.

Thank you
cherrybomb1

Username: Cherrybomb1

Post Number: 3
Please help HLN467WX DLP TV went down!!!!!!. I'm not sure if the lamp burn out on me. Have the tv for 3 years, just watching one day and the tv just went blank. now when I turn on the tv it's don't stay on.

Silver Member
Username: Fyi

Dallas, Texas

Post Number: 716
Tony,

Where is your spare lamp? Why are you just now thinking about buying one? Three years on a lamp...congratulations! That's excellent! I'll bet you have never had the back off that set. It's probably filled with fan choking dust. You should use the brushy attachment to your vac hose and clean inside every six months minimum. It's a projector. Projectors require preventive maintenance and consumable lamps. Too bad you will be out of a set while you wait for a lamp. Better buy two lamps to avoid downtime in the future. You will see a huge difference in picture quality with a new lamp. It will restore the display to like-new condition. Get busy!

www.samsungparts.com

Part Number: BP96-00224J
Division: TV
Description: LAMP ASSY./ PHILIPS
Stock Availability: In-Stock
Price: $199.99
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us