Newbie questions about Cool*at 4000pro

Username: C2so4

Post Number: 1
Hello everyone. I just bought Cool*at 4000Pro and tried setting it up last weekend. I realize that becasue of all the ongoing issues I've been reading in these forums, I couldn't have done the setup properly. I'll appreciate any help

(I tried searcing Cool*at 4000 but couldn't find satisfactory answers to all my questions)

I have following questions .

1. There are 4 lines to enter the keys. Each line starts with a 2-digit box (for line numbers , may be). What should I enter in these

2. Am I required to do some BIN updates after all the changes that have been going on, to get the channels

3. Could anyone get international channels on 61.5W

4. Are there any new keys for Cool*at?? (I have the ones that were updated last week)

5. I have had Dish network until last month, Is there anything I need to do to be able to use Cool*at receiver?? (removing / adding any special switch). I received a DesQ*** switch with the receiver. Must it be installed??

TIA

Bronze Member
Username: Rkanak

Post Number: 18
well there is no fix for cool*sat as of yet(from june 2 ECM).. the fix is out only for Viewsat, dreambox but should be out for cool*sat anytime...about international channels on 61.5 you could get them all... just install the new patch(when they are out) and hook up the receiver to your existing dish
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us