Pansat2700!?

Username: Miragen0w2oo6y0

Post Number: 1
My Pansat 27oo has been running great up until i went to work today(3:30pm). It is now almost 1am on 6.6.6! Is it really out now? Is anybody else having same effects!?

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 682
Check autoroll option and turn off, put manually the keys and set your box. Lucky

Username: 383redvette

Post Number: 2
load 271, leave autorolls on. everybody i know with 2700 are up except the ppv and prn with the 271bin auto roll on. if you already have it hit the switch on the back for a 30 seconds and it should work.

Username: Yohohoho

Post Number: 2
i using 2700,please tell me how to load 271bin

Username: 383redvette

Post Number: 3
do you not know how to load a file?

Username: Sarah73

Post Number: 1
hey all, I have read the other posts but still can't get my pansat 2700 to work. I have no idea what I'm doing as I am new to this. I have entered keys before and did fine but now I don't know about bins and ID numbers. I can't get it to work. would someone plz give me a step by step guide for fixing this. I know it's a pain in the as* for those of you that understand how these things work but I really need the help. I have BEV with nimiq 2? (I think) plz help me. talk to me like I'm four years old and it should be fine.

Bronze Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 19
Well Sarah, nothings really working right now for the pansat, so you will have to wait for a fix.

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 771
sarah,

BEV channles are working, just not the PPVs.

For entering keys:

Depending on which Bin you have, you may need to turn off auto roll. If your bin has the function of turning it on or off, use it. It can be found in the screen after you enter the secondary pin, at the bottom of the list. If you don't have that function, you'll need to interrupt the auto roll by renaming a satellite. I think, but I'm going by memory, that it's in the antenna installation screen.
From there you'll go into Nag2 screen where you can see the keys, and scroll to the right until you see the provider numbers 0901.
Below that you'll see 00 and below that you'll notice two lines of keys.
Enter these keys there:
D1 15 0C 8E 66 82 D9 80
90 A9 20 20 37 07 87 08
OK on the remote to save them and now go to the 00 tab just above the keys and scroll to the right so that 00 has changed to 01.
Now enter these keys:
0C B7 0A F9 50 75 F3 5B
31 EC 79 97 5C D7 CE 1A
OK on the remote to save them and then exit out.

Provided that you have done this correctly and I haven't forgotten anything, you should be good to go.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us