LK is B@@stard

Username: Ttope

Post Number: 8
M@ther F@cker LK was telling stories about cookie's and sewer system, it's time to throw LK in sewer system. Soon I'm sure solution for fortec classic system will be found. Looser LK.

Bronze Member
Username: Gunaa

Post Number: 17
Tantya Tope!! Why U want to do this. you have nothing better?

Bronze Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 81
lol.. lk did a cut and paste (as he mentioned), of the cookie monster... it's a way for us, non-engineer encryption experts, to understand what is happening.
Truth is Cookie monster fartted and viewsat's engineers had the innovations to transform the gas back into a cookie... Now the recipe is out.. Bl has to make it fit into its mold before it may feed its babies. But since bl is more concerned about killing the basttard babies, it will take a lil longer to fit that chocolate chip inside. Which reminds us that if you have a basttard baby, whatever you do, dont feed the first cookie bl releases. Prediction is that since all babies are hungry/starving, we will want to feed the baby anything,,, thus the killing will be in great numbers.
all, which is dumb b/c peple know have their site on the other cookie eaters, b/c the other ones dont produce toxic cookies (at least not yet) and are more faster.

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 23
LK has an abusive personality, but he is THE authority on everything that we want to know. If you are afraid to ask a question because you think that LK will go off on you, then don't ask it. Look around in all the other posts and you will find what you need. That makes LK's point. Repeat questions just takes up a lot of space and wastes everyone's time. I wouldn't treat people the way LK does, and I don't agree with him on that, but I understand why he does it. If we finally do lose LK, we will be losing a big source of information and knowledge.

Bronze Member
Username: Gunaa

Post Number: 19
Ikaika Nakoa!
You absolutely right.

Username: Jcn1972

Post Number: 9
LK does a great job of informing us all here. He just doesn't like lazy people that expect to have everything done for them, like its owed to them or something. Most of us aren't in day care anymore but you'd never know it from the way some people whine in here. In a way its like that old saying about giving a guy a fish and you feed a guy for a day, but teach him to fish and he can feed himself for a lifetime. I probably got the quote somewhat wrong, but the point is still there.

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 713
I'm allergic to fish John, what are you trying to kill me or something!!!

But the cookie monster post (which he acknowledged he c/p'd) is a follow up to a post originally explaining how N2 was cracked from a year or so ago. With this one sort of following the same theme.
And I understand LKs issues with multi posts, it does get tiring and confusing reading through some of these threads. And the more it's done, the more it will continue to be done. How is it possible that someone can ask for keys when they are posted 2 or 3 above them???

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 790
what a waste of bandwidth

Bronze Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 46
LK is a copy machine!!

Username: Sleym

Post Number: 4
btw where the hell is LK when we need him?

on vacation in mexico? dr? cuba? puerto rico????????

Bronze Member
Username: 111283

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 33
Have to agree with ya Tantya... At first I thought the guy was pretty helpful, but I've seen some of his replies and he can be a real d1ck.... I can picture this guy, he probably looks like the guy who runs the comic book store on the Simpsons !!!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3037
LK
Gold Member

Post Number: 2660
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 10:33 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Viewsat may be first to whip ECM..

From an earlier posted report:

Report Recommendations:

Although the Nagravision Encryption for certain cams is publically compromised, it will be proposed to Echostar and ExpressVu via the FCC and CRTC respectively, that the following counter measures be implemented immediately:

1. Restoration of CAM-IRD handshake protocol and counter measures against firmware modifications. It will be proposed that the CONTROL WORDS be ciphered with the 64 byte Primary RSA key in IRD firmware in a convoluted manner difficult to reverse-engineer from firmware disassemblies. Any modifications to the Primary RSA key will result in incorrect CONTROL WORDS. Without knowledge of the convolution process, FTA and DVB piracy will be eliminated.

2. Increase the length of the RSA exponent used for public key decryption to 512 bits. This will render atmel based piracy devices and older generation ROM cards useless.

3. Traditional electronic counter measures against compromised "102 ROM"
cams.

#1 is our worst fear and I believe this is what has happened. The restoration of the handshake protocol will be a tough one to defeat. Viewsat has a jump on this however due to long ago, before N2 was actually hacked, Viewsat had a work around by using a N2 card in their box. (remember the video's I circulated). The handshake protocol can be nulified by using part of the ROM dump of a current revision card. This dump was posted today at a different forum of Rev 2.44. The lead engineer for Viewsat is now in possession of this dump and will study it and the current stream activity. Today is Mr Viewsat's 30th birthday, and I listened to a 3 way phone conversation where he asked for a nice B-day present from his #1 coder. It will please you all to know that he is fairly confident that he will have a solution within a few days. Viewsats past experience of using an actual N2 card in conjunction with their unit has given them an edge in understanding the ECM and how to defeat it. In all likelyhood, part of the cards ROM section will have to be added in to the bin. The added work load shouldn't be much of a problem for the Viewsat, but I think we may see the end of slower, less powerful units for decrypting this new encryption.. Only time will tell, but I heard the confidence in his voice and his remarks, that he should have this sorted out soon.. This feat alone should propel Viewsat to #1 if indeed they can pull it off...
Cross your fingers kiddos, there's alot at stake this time...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3038
I posted the above over 3 weeks ago...are U telling me I don't provide ACCURATE info here...even BEFORE it happens!!!!

and no need to re-invent the wheel...if somebody has already written a good post, why do I or anybody need to rewrite it and re-invent the wheel...common sense people!....are U telling me that everyday in your life, U don't hear COMMON expressions and comments being repeated...U all do it yourselves!

"the apple don't fall far too far from the tree"

"A word to the wise should be sufficient"

"look both ways before u cross the street"

" dude"...."wassup"...."kewl"....LOL....LMAO

Our ENTIRE Lives are a copy/paste of others!

Username: Nascar_boy

Post Number: 1
LK, I've been an observer here for a long time and I thank you for your info sharing. That said, why do you stay here and take abuse from these morons who can't even speak english? What the heck is a Tantya or an Ikaika anyway? Don't help these people!

Bronze Member
Username: Ranjaxt2004

Post Number: 31
ok man do we have any solution to watch satellite 148.
since the friday i can not see satellite number 148 in me satellite list.
can any one tell me how to add it in.
i have been asking the question to every one in the whole site but no answers

Bronze Member
Username: Tin

Miami, Fl Us

Post Number: 20
LK IS A GOOD PERSON LEAVE THE OLD MAN ALONG
HE HELPS ALL OF US HERE , SOMETHIMES WE HAVE SOME DIFFERENT ISSUE , BUT HE IS A COOL OLD MAN..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3040
All U people who bash me are hypocrites!....take a look at yourselves!...ungrateful and immature!...at least i provide useful info, and don't sit around like old women gossipping/bashing a person who feeds me info..SCREW all of U!!!

Some azzhole here asked "where is LK when U need him?"....well maybe this server was so clogged with newbies asking stupid questions that I couldn't get on!....and then when I am here, I just get bashed!...so SCREW all of U hypocrites, too faced, immature people!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3041
I'm going to the doctors, then boating and fishing in the Gulf of Mexico now..so have a lousy day U all lowlife ungrateful bottom feeders!

Username: Googi

Post Number: 8
If it wern't for LK I don't think my sat would be working at all, why open a whole thread just to say stupidness when clearly your jealous of his skills or maybe.........your too crappy to get your stuff working and your mad? right?

Post Number: 2
This site is full of idiots! Asking the same questions 4000 times, hijacking threads, NONE of you should even be "testing" because you're all too stupid. Goof balls like all of you should PRAY that people LK stick around here ... You should all subscribe to cable and leave the "testing" to people that can read and lace up their own shoes!

Bronze Member
Username: Califirnia

Post Number: 15
Thats enough.

Stop attacking some one on this forum like a child.

Username: Dbledragon

I have been reading posts here for quite some time now. I just can't believe the posts I'm reading lately. You morons should leave LK alone....He's a rock. He helps out alot of people-including me, so if you don't want him to go off on you then don't ask stupid questions and read, read, read....

Username: Onlyali

Post Number: 10
People LK is da man, i know tht hes been invovled in helping, newbies and other member alot, i dont think tht he shud be accused for nything, people are just frustrated cz they cant watch tv, and dats y they are makin assumptions against LK,

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 27
Hey Ricky Bobby, If you read the post before bashing the name, maybe I could give you a good grade for your first post! I have been reading long before I made my first post and have been helped a lot by LK. By the way, Ikaika is Hawaiian for Strength. So you saying that Hawaiians are foreigners who can't speak English? You got the same problem as everybody else, you don't read! Lol.

Post Number: 3
Look, LK is not a guru by an stretch (I'm certainly not either) but he seems to be the only person that does his homework and is willing to share with the rest of the tools that post here ... I wasn't taking a shot at you (Ikaika) specifically, it was a shot at the MAJORITY of people that now post here. This has got to be one of the DUMBEST threads started in a long time here. This was once a great source for information when DAVE changed the testing rules but has gone down hill the past six months. If the rest of these lazy people put 1/8th of the time into reading that LK does it could restore the validity of the forum ... Right now, this place consists of a bunch of lazy people that contribute nothing and feel it's their given right to receive free tube ... If these people start posting trash like they do here on other sites we're all doomed! That's my point

Bronze Member
Username: Burkan

Post Number: 25
LK, to add my 2 cents in, go fishing man and enjoy your time off from this hassle. But I think you should know that what ever you say about some of the posts is totally appropriate. I've been reading these posts for over a month now and was exasperated by some of the dump a*ss questions being asked when the answer is just one or two posts up the chain. The best advice I have is not to take any of this personal, and keep doing what you are doing because you love it not because someone expects it.

Username: Phil82

Post Number: 5
idiots if LK leaves you all might as well throw ur satellites out...if you haven't noticed you are all retards and he is the only reason u have anything...

Bronze Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 93
philip u are the retard... stop liking azz

Username: Isojoid

Being gratefull is a virtue, and if someone contributes more than I do to any given task, his work shall be recognized. We all have our talents! In this case LK has expertise in this field and he shares with others, thats the real point of this forum, to help each other out, not to bash anybody. Im NEW to this and I know that if it wasnt for all those smarter ppl. out there I wouldnt be watching TV! and not blaming or pointing anyone, just to remind you that there is people that believe in true team effort, therefore contribute positive comments to solve our present situation or just leave those who can contribute for real do their stuff. As we say in the military LEAD, FOLLOW< OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!

Bronze Member
Username: 111283

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 34
Simply calling a spade a spade people.

Indeed it may be "helpful" if somebody answers your question, but when they top it off with an insult, that's inappropriate. LK's posts are FULL of derogatory comments. I'm sure he was new to this hobby at one point to, it's just a shame he doesn't remember that....

Here's my advise, If you don't like someone's post, MOVE ON !

For all of you kissing LK's butt, remember there are other sites out there with info that's just as good !

Bronze Member
Username: Tonyparker

Post Number: 49
That's my only beef with him is exactly what you stated 111283, but it doesn't change a thing. I understand all sides of the situation and I understand what the rest of you have stated in your post in this thread. Them main problem is the way this forum is setup. It is not organized at all like the other forums and if there is no organization, you have a mess. People do ask stupid questions, hijack threads, ask repetitive questions (mainly about Keys), but insulting only makes the problem worse. There is no need to kiss LK's azz. All the data he gets if from the other forums word for word. You can be grateful he got it and pasted it in here, but you don't have to kiss the azz and while taking an insult to get it. I'm not trying to stir up any new sh*t with him, only adding to what others have posted. He can stay and help people out if he chooses too; because that's what he wants to do, or he can go else where. He likes it here and I'm sure he will continue to help others. Make no mistake...the place would continue without him. Again, not taking any shots at LK...just adding my 2-cents like everyone else.

Have a great day everyone.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3121
I think I heard enough...let people like "DaBoy" and the mods here have this dance floor!....its like Romper room for children here...

Bronze Member
Username: British

Post Number: 44
iam banned from this site, what i told? only thing before banned i wrote bin for fortec classic is up and running.

Bronze Member
Username: Tonyparker

Post Number: 50
Don't be like that LK, I didn't insult you in anyway. What part of my post was out of line?

Username: Juventus3

lk is god... f ..u.. all... your just jumping off the wagen.. when times are tough..get a life.. lk..keep up the good work..
ciao

Bronze Member
Username: British

Post Number: 46
I was talking about ecoustics moderator. if there is a code for not banning you.
always all users and members return because this is like Jerry Springer sh1et

Username: Sickofattitude

if your so concerned with the
"untermench" (free tv'ers)asking repeat questions then just ignore them., eventually they will get frusterated and go look else where for the info., havent you ever thought that by taking up your precious time to flame ignorant people your nothing more then part of the problem??.,., wasting server space, and adding a bunch more useless crap to dig through to get to anything usefull??.,.,

theres alot of other sites out there that have all the same info that LK CUTS AND PASTES onto this site.,., its very easy to get all the info you need and all without the snotty holier then thou attitude.,., check out (.,dssrookie.com.,).,., good info.,.,FRIENDLY PEOPLE.,., no bitchy attitudes.,., i subscribe to at least 5 other fta sites and i can honestly say without any doubt that this is the WORST FTA SITE ive ever seen.,., honestly i only come here to watch all the idiots fight with each other.,., sure are some brave people on an anonymous forum huh?.,.,.,

your right LK its like romper room in here.,., but your no help., grow up.,., if its such a terrible hassle for you to help other people out with some FREE info.,., then dont do it.,,. nobodys gonna miss you.,., all the info you provide is FREE and READILY AVAILABLE with just a small amount of looking.,.,,. one note.,., this info was NOT cut and pasted from another.,., better site.,

Gold Member

Post Number: 3125
manual monyoya...another 1 post wonder here with an opinion!....LMAO

I have over 3 years and 15,000 posts here...and now all of U are critics!....LMAO

I will sit back and observe U all now...I see the latest new leaders here Tyler and Eva use (copy/paste) all MY posts to all of U as info...but thats OK for them, but I cannot EVER use a c/p..

and BTW...most of my posts are copy/paste of MY OWN original posts that I could simply just repost...and yes U may have seen some at other sites because I have been around and posted for many years as a member, admin and a mod at many other sites!.. and yes I have c/p a few posts from others as everyone will do with good written info, but most posts are my originals...I do NOT copy/paste everything I write.....I do not think U people realize who I am and who I was during the DTV days!...but I can honestly say that MANY thousands of people and their families watched TV then and still do now because of my past and present knowledge!...I mentored many of the admins and mods that are at the DSS sites today when they were newbies..

I will become a spectator and let the "know it all wannabee" young ones provide the info here... I have other interests in life to pursue..

Bronze Member
Username: Nick32058

Asdfvafdsv, QC Sdv

Post Number: 42
Do not listen to anybody LK, They are mean and frastrated because they did not watch their Adult ch's for some time now and because of that they are trying to unload their bad mood on every one. From my point of vue you have been very halpful to many of peoples that come here for help including me .I read you posts all the time and learn alot from them.
Keep it up (Who else if not you)

Username: Egyptiana

Vancouver, Bc Canada

Post Number: 6
you guys are all hypocrites for not thanking LK for all the support and help he offered and is still offering in this site.Are u guys out of ur mind for trying to diss LK what are u thinking

LK please dont mind them as u can see they are idiots with a bunch of crab to talk about
if it wasnt for LK i wouldnt be able to watch my sat or get any new keys THANK YOU for all the help u offered and please keep it up

THANK YOU THANK YOU
U GO LK YEAAAAAAAH HE IS THE MAAAAAAAN

"I do not think U people realize who I am and who I was during the DTV days!...but I can honestly say that MANY thousands of people and their families watched TV then and still do now because of my past and present knowledge!...I mentored many of the admins and mods that are at the DSS sites today when they were newbies.."

well arent we full of ourselves!!!
your right.,., i dont know who you are,.., and i dont care.,., but obviously you do.,., so many of your posts are filled with this.,,. "I am a fta god" rhetoric.,.,.,., im not saying its never ok to post a c/p.,., in fact cut and paste all you want., its good for the people who dont know whats going on.,,. all im saying is that you act like its this great all important burden that only you are capable of bearing.,., like i said before.,.,

"if its such a terrible hassle for you to help other people out with some FREE info.,., then dont do it.,"

im sure everyone appreciates your help guy,., but youve said yourself., that you have NO obligation to help anyone., so why waste your time and stress??.,., apparently you dont play well with others that you feel arent on the same fta level as you are.,., i suppose you were never a new person to this right?., never had to post a question that someones already asked a dozen times? always knew all the answers cause your just that good right?.,.,.,

I AGREE WITH YOU.., reading the same questions over and over again when the answer is clearly posted just a few spaces up is annoying.,., but is a public berating of someone for a minor bout of ignorance really necessary?? just ignore them.,., or better yet., let the mods do their job and remove usless posts instead of adding to the fire like this useless thread.,., the mods should close this crap down if theyre worried about bandwith.,., so really all im saying is CALM DOWN!!!!.,., go take a pill or smoke a joint or something.,.,

but consider how you would feel if you asked what you thought was an innocent question and here comes someone whos been around forever calling you a "moron" or a "bottem feeder" or an "azshole".,., for what?? because they dared to come to YOUR site and ask a question?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3141
U came to my home here and attacked me...what did we do after 9-11!....bottom feeder!

Post Number: 3
actually i was just happy to read quietly and laugh about what a joke this site is.,., i never intended to post anything to this site., but after reading so many different responses from not only you.,., but many people on this site., (mostly following your lead from what ive seen).,, that are nothing more then completely undeserved attacks on people merely asking quaestions., when i saw this thread i just felt compelled to sign up and throw in my 2 cents.,., not really trying to start anything.,(although i realize thats exactly how it looks)., just more of an observation on my part.,., but you can have it back now buddy.,., ill gladly leave you all and go back to sites where people dont conduct themselves like children.,., you may now continue to be looked upon as a god by the uninformed.,. enjoy your mediocre success.,., i know you will
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us