Rom 102 fix

Silver Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 182
Copy and paste

This is for Dish Rom102, not for Rom10 or Atmega

Rom102 card must obviously be open and ready to be programmed.

1 - Load N2Edit (whatever the latest version is) and do a reset to ensure good ATR on card.
Sample: N2Edit v1 Beta 7
2 - Load the image you plan on using (virgin or modified with 3M) such as gopherx 32 tiers and v 16 blocker.bn102
Sample: GopherX 32 Tiers Bin/3M
3 - Load and apply 3M patch if it is not included in the image you have or modify the tiers as appropriate.
4 - Load Penga v22 or whatever the newest patch is (cut and paste into patch window).
Sample: Penga v22 Blocker
5 - Change the password to a non-default value
$8260:AABBCCDDAABBCCDD
Reminder: Password MUST be a valid Hexadecimal value. Write it down so you do not forget.
6 - Apply the patch.
7 - Write image to card.
8 - Read from the card - it should fail.

Should be good for autoroll

Reminder - You must change the IRD# and Boxkeys in the firmware (for the public fixes):
IrdID=(hex) 01 1C 74 6C
BK=(hex) 8C A6 A8 8C FD E2 E2 63

301:013 and PVR models require .fs script. All other models should be ok with just a IRD#/BK change.

new blocker from penga...fixes ppv/pr0n

here it goes.

This is a test version but has good reports.

use at your own risk.

http://www.maes*tra.tv/forums/showth...threadid=117261

Username: Randomx

Post Number: 1
I'm looking to backup and switch to ROM 102. I have been able to track down lots of files to download, but no tutorials or "bible." Where can I find out what to start with? Hardware? With what do I start and what s the programming process? thanxz

Bronze Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 38
Yes! Ive been trying to get info on dp322 cardless or carded for backup or digicifer 2.All info I find is contradictory .Any help is appreciated Thanx.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3036
There is a Testers Bible is the Dishnet "Getting Started" area at dsscommunity.c*om forums..its in .PDF formayt, I beleive..its 2004, but it will get U going..

Bronze Member
Username: British

Post Number: 33
that bible is too old you are rigth; is for N1 encryption, but can understand how it works.

Username: Amar007

Post Number: 6
hey I have a dishnetwork receiver which i havn't used since the big hit last year in aug.! this receiver has a black card in it! can anyone please tell me how to fix it? where do i get the equipment and software? am i suppose to do somethin to the receiver be4 using that card? please help me out!

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 126
I tried and got this
"DssCentral.ne*t - DssCommunity.c*om!! Error 404 !!
The page you are trying to reach is temporarily unavailable or no longer exists.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us