here it is{231311,Upload}

Bronze Member
Username: Nels2k

Post Number: 31
and wheres that from

Bronze Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 41
I downloaded the bin don - scanned for viruses but I dont have at the moment a test box - who generated this bin? the file is dated May 29th 2006 3AM (?)

In any case... I will wait for someone to test it.
You show no evidence of source.

Vini

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
no it actually shows uploaded june 3 but i still won't trusted until LK anounces or a fair rnumber of people

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
nel -
uploaded 6/3 but if you right click on the bin itself (after unzipped) under properties the file date is 5/29/06

Vini

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
oh i see ya this bin is trash

Bronze Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 54
I would not use ANY bin that does not come from Blacklist or Blacklist2...the only place that the fix will come out of is from Future-fta.info...nowhere else...other sites get all of BLs bins from Future-fta.info...Future site is already jamed and almost impossible to log on...it will only get worse once the bin comes out...this site does not let me download the file when it comes out...whats needed here is some mods and a file section...I will not E-mail to anyone...can you imagine E-mail to thousands of people...I will let this site know when the bin comes out...if there is a mod in this site I will E-mail to that mod only...

FTA

Bronze Member
Username: Username999

Post Number: 11
Hi FTA, need your help (again!).
How to find what is running on SOON/SOON2 etc..? I am unable to find program schedule. Any ideas which site it would be. SOrry for jumping in here..but I logged independent request which went response less :-(.

Bronze Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 55
Hey user..those were like movie channels..the movies were not new, something like what is on encore or the movie channels..they seem to be showing ppv movies now but who knows for how long..the dish magazine does not show those channels and people I know that sub don't have those channels..

FTA

Bronze Member
Username: Theprodeal

Post Number: 14
i read that DN blocked problem.....but then i dont get this...
CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS...
HOW are some ppl saying these keys are wrking for them? Are they using a differnt BIN file? & how can i check my bin version? HOw do i update BIN file? (this is for Pansat 2700a)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
For my pansat 2700A I tried the following
In N2, 0101, 01: 9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA
4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75 & it didnt wrk.
Then again N2, 0101, 01: 71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE
88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC & it didnt wrk.
Then again N2 0101, 01: E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5
F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C & Still no luck.
Then i went back & put BOTH the 01 01, 00 & the 01 01, 01 keys as follows
0101 00:E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5
F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C
0101 01: 71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE
88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC

& ITS STILL NOT WRKING! It jus says SCRAMBLED OR BAD CHANNEL. Some of you saying DN has chaned their SAT's...
BUT PLZZ ANSWER THE FOLLWOING...
Q1) It says i have BOOT VER 6.2. Do i need to update that?? Would this help??
Q2)How are some pplz receivers still wrking if DN has blocked us out? is it a BIN thing??
Q3) How do i figure out my BIN version & Update it? (Do i need to?)

THAAANNKSSSS!!!!
Please Help THANKS

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
For my pansat 2700A I tried the following
In N2, 0101, 01: 9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA
4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75 & it didnt wrk.
Then again N2, 0101, 01: 71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE
88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC & it didnt wrk.
Then again N2 0101, 01: E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5
F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C & Still no luck.
Then i went back & put BOTH the 01 01, 00 & the 01 01, 01 keys as follows
0101 00:E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5
F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C
0101 01: 71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE
88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC

& ITS STILL NOT WRKING! It jus says SCRAMBLED OR BAD CHANNEL. Some of you saying DN has chaned their SAT's...
Q2)How are some pplz receivers still wrking if DN has blocked us out? is it a BIN thing??
Q3) How do i figure out my BIN version & Update it? (Do i need to?)

THAAANNKSSSS!!!!
Please Help THANKS

Username: Don507

Post Number: 4
this is 271bin the same as BL 271bin , BUT "clean" it will NOT KILL your receiver like BL's 271bin
"dirty" bin will ...the 768 bit RSA encryption is NOT solved with this bin, for now.....

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3000
The 271 bin has been released for awhile and used safely by thousands with very few minor complaints..Its posted at dsscommunity ,ever since BL released it...I personally get the bins from BL site, so when U get them from dsscommunity, U are not getting garbage or fake bins..as was truly stated here BL has his 2 home sites...al7bar and future-fta where he initially releases ALL his pansat files..those are very good sites for Pansat users...dsscommunity is also another good site, and I can personally vouch for all the pansat bins posted there as being AUTHENTIC...and other admins and mods will get other AUTHENTIC bins for all the other receivers from the home sites of the coders..

Blacklist bins will still kill most clone receivers, requiring a Jtag to fix them...but they will NOT harm GENUINE receivers....problem is now thaere are many clone 2700 and 3500 receivers nad its very difficult to tell the difference between a clone or the GENUINE..chancysand will on ocassion release CLEAN BL bins that are clone safe for the 2500 and ULTRA's, and ONLY because he feels somewhat loyalty to Fortec ultra's since both were made together by the same company....but there is NO CLONE safe 2700 or 3500 bins..but some clone users have been lucky and been using genuine bins with no problems....may clone owners do NOT even realize they have clones!...it all depends who,when and what exact components were used in the clone..

Post Number: 5
LK,
one thing is for sure, this bin will not harm original or clone Pansat, Panset, Pantec, Vortec, N2...etc...it's "neutral" bin...the reason BL (Panarex Mr. Kim son in law) is killing everything they think is not made by them, because they think they have the rights to so...why...any ideas???
BL & Chancysand + others!!! think clones are hurting their business???

I have 3 original Pansats and ONE Pansat clone.
For some strange, unexplained reason the clone is
better than the "real" thing...

1 - better tuner - 10% stronger signal
2 - much better "blind scan" with NO "hang-ups"
3 - somewhat faster channel switching
4 - turns HH120 motor with ease - NO "resets"

Now I know why they are pissed-off...

Username: Aghazai

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 2
hi, LK, don,
u guys are very knowladgeable. can you give the different web add. please.

thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 3003
Now I know why they are pissed-off...

don...I don't understand that comment..I do know many people who have had to Jtag their 2700 or 3500 receivers due to use of BL genuine bins...not ALL clone owners can use these bins safely....and I have NOT seen a chanysand cleaned and safe 2700 or 3500 bin yet!...and I will NOT trust any BL or chancysand bin unless it comes from future-fta..

I have seen people post alleged clone safe 2700 bins before allegedly from chancysand, and after a review of these bins using hex workshop, I have ALWAYS found that they are NOT cleaned and safe,but just renamed or falsely advertised bins...and NOT released by BL or chancysand...they have always been just copies of BL original bins with no changes!

and I would never go to that site u posted...its a dumping grounds (file share) for every bogus file contaminated with viruses etc..

Post Number: 6
Just go here: al7bar*tk/

same thing...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3005
sorry I'm sober...and u aren't making sense!

Post Number: 7
This is another web site: http://forums*al7bar*tk
replace the * with .

or http://www*hashhu*com

Gold Member

Post Number: 3007
what are U trying to say...I know all those sites well...so whats your point?

did U read my posts nad comprehend what I wrote?...I don't need any sites or files!

are U sober?

"Now I know why they are pissed-off"...I simply asked why U wrote that!

Post Number: 8
this sites have the SAME bin...O.K...as you don't trust anyone else than BL....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3009
If U read my post...I have the same bin and I posted it at dsscommunity!!!!...the 271 by BL that I downloaded from future-fta the morning it was released!...its NOT a clean CLONE safe 2700 bin!...ONLY clancysand releases cleaned up BL bins, and ONLY for the 2500's!...and I also have the 275T by clancysand but its ONLY for the 2500, NOT 2700!!!!

OBVIOUSLY U didn't comprehend my posts above!...and BL doesn't get pissed for downloading his bins...that why he releases them!...in fact, on ocassions he has released his bins at dsscommunity FIRST, BEFORE future-fta!..

Post Number: 9
2 safe loaders and 2 safe 271 bins, the 768 bit RSA encryption issue is NOT solved with this bins...

use the loaders provided - do NOT use BL's loader

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=3840938

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
I have been reading all this BIN stuff... & i tried all the new keys for my PANSAT 2700. but no luck yet! i HAVE NO CHANNELS!

It jus says SCRAMBLED OR BAD CHANNEL. Some of you saying DN has chaned their SAT's...
Q3) How do i figure out my BIN version & How Update it? (Do i need to?) Any Step by step Instr. somewhere??

THAAANNKSSSS!!!!
Please Help THANKS

Username: Egyptiana

Toronto, Ottawa Canada

Post Number: 1
Hi all am new to this site and i have been reading all the stuff u guys wrote lol very funny what is wrong with some of the people don't u guys get it no new keys it has nothing to do with keys cause am getting most of my channels except the international channels i looked and searched everywhere no luck for what they changed if its the transponders or whatever is going on but if anyone has any suggestions that will be great thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
usually people that only show up when something goes down and start posting desperate requests for keys and fixes are only blood suckers... only want info - not testers

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I just found-out... do not use the one from the mexican coder...it appears to have a problem...

Username: Inderji1

any1 no new key for echo star 61.5

Username: Farazmo

can someone please answer the pros questions. i am having similar problems. thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us