Who makes it?

Bronze Member
Username: Smokey847

Post Number: 38
Does anybody have any idea of who makes Polaroid LCD televisions. I just purchased the FLM-3232 from Circuit City for my son's bedroom, and Polaroid is not listed in the booklet for the Dish receiver (311). Dish suggested searching to see who makes Polaroid TVs, because they seriously doubt Polaroid does. I searched, but came up with nothing. So, I turn to Ecoustics. Please help me!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
Everyone please disregard the post above! I have finally found the code by doing a code search. Now, if anyone owns a Bose Lifestyle, then you may know how frusterating it is to program the remote. I want to control the Dish receiver (311) with my Bose Lifestyle 28 remote. The Lifestyle is right on top of the receiver so I don't know whether I need the IR Emitter or not. There is no 'Dish' or 'Dish Network' listed in the brand list. I have also tried Echostar and none of them work. Could someone please help me with this? Thank you!

Silver Member
Username: Formerly_fx

Dallas, Tx

Post Number: 104
Try Samsung codes for your 311.

xvxvxvx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
UGh! Samsung is not even listed under the satellite section...

Silver Member

Dallas, Tx

Post Number: 112
Is the Bose remote a "learning" remote? If so just teach it the codes for the remote provided with the 311 receiver. I'd suggest you just purchase a good Harmony remote and be done with it.

xvxvxvx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
No. It doesn't have learning capabilities. I already have a MX-850 Aeros, but I was just trying to get each remote to program anything compatible to that remote. Thanks for the attempted help anyways. It is appreciated.

Username: Toddious

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 9
ever find out who makes the polaroid LCD? I am having trouble finding discrete codes for the inputs of a 32", and am trying to program an mx-350 for someone, and the inputs are a big pain.

any help is appreciated. Thanks, Todd.

Silver Member

Dallas, Tx

Post Number: 152
Isn't the MX-350 a learning remote? If so just teach it the codes from the original factory remote.

xvxvxvx

Username: Toddious

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 10
well, it is a learning remote, but it can only learn the "input" button. You can't learn in "input 1", "input 2", "component video 1", etc.

For that I would need discrete codes. I am going to attempt programming tonight, so we will see how it goes. THanks, Todd.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us