P2500 not loading channels

Bronze Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 55
I'm stuck. Pansat 2500 receiver has "bad or scrambled channel" on all channels, even on fta channels (100 included). Signal is great, all settings are correct, and I just finished downloading different bins, 275 w/ a.r. and manual bins (with no success). I unplugged it, reboot, factory settings, and factory bin. I loaded an updated channel list. I tried downloading channels by doing a blind scan and the yellow bars, transponders, are found, but the channel don't come in. I know for sure it's not a signal issue since another receiver will work at this same location and with same settings (I tried it).
I have good signal on all tps. Autoroll does not function.
It appears to me that it might be a hardware issue... sure hope there is a software I can download to make it fix properly. I'll try any suggestions...
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 525
Jtag and start again with different bin.

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 590
http://www.dsscommunity*com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8013
Try this...

Bronze Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 59
i just about tried everything without success.. guess i need to do the jtag the thing as Eva suggested. at first i was a lil reluctant as if i needed to jtag since my receiver is not dead, as its accepting bins. i come to understand that my receiver is in vegetable state. While searching for info on the jtag, i came across some info that describes a receiver with the same symptoms of the receiver I have. 0000 show up or 88888. Mine had channel #s, but it wa only b/c i loaded a channel list.. Well ill order the jtag thingy and keep u all informed.. thanks again

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 638
Daffee,
Did the BL jtagless thing from dsscommunity not work for you?
That's too bad.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us