My pansat 2700a is Downed

Username: Banzai

Post Number: 1
Hi Everyone,
I'm a newbie of SAT. receiver.
I'd just load "X-87BL_060526_271_db_api" bin to my pansat 2700a and scan DN & BEV to get all channels. Everything seem OK, I watched some channel about 1hrs, then I turned off my Pansat & TV and went to supermarket. When I backed at home & turn on my Pansat, it did not have power ... Could someone please light me on? How can I fix my receiver??? Help me please...
Thanks advance

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2869
If absolutely NO power...then U have a pansat 2700 CLONE receiver and it needs a Jtag...and U can ONLY use the OLD 123 and 143 (or is it 145...not sure) bins..play it safe , use the 123 bin..

Post Number: 2
Many thx LK...
But can U be more specific what exactly 123 (or 143) bin ...I got the BIN above from DSSCentral, and where I can get the right bin for that receiver.
How can I know that I got the CLONE one. Oh my god, I just bought that brand new receiver (in the box) + Dish Multi star 61" last week, it cost me ~$300.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2873
if U have a 2700 clone, then U can't use almost every file on the internet, no matter where it comes from..dsscentral has good files, but U can't put the 270 or 271 bin on a clone.....and the Pansat 2700 bins (X-87BL) 123 and 143 (I think) located at any DSS site (dsscentral- forums area has them in the Pansat files area) are the only files that I know that 2700 clone owners could use.....clones are difficult to recognize, little to no pictures or clone info is available..

Username: Tish

Hey everyone,
I have just entered the new keys for my pansat 2700a but now one of my channels has no signal is there anything I can do? Please help me.

Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 2878
Bell ExpressVu 29 May

Key 86: Active:
63 04 DB C0 28 F5 01 E4 53 0E 17 5D EA 8A 13 6A

Key 96:
D3 D1 3F 8B D3 80 95 1A F1 C4 99 49 C6 84 A3 3B

Post Number: 3
LK ...U R the man. Thx Bro.
I'll be damne. Then I've to change my receiver to the good one, but as U said that the good & the bad is the same ...geeezz do u have any suggest...How's about the jtag ...I did some research but still confuse, is there any instruction around?
What's the BEV key use for, how to get to that direction...LK
Thx again

Username: Capljinac

Post Number: 10
Upload

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 592
I can't see a difference, can you?
aside from the sticker and the on/off switch.
What if you have the sticker but also have the on/off switch, not the O/I one?

Username: Manta10

Does anyone knows how to but back to work the pansat 2700 just got to my home and no t.v.??
new to this.

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 527
Jose: Try enter manually new keys. For the latest keys check in the Thread New keys and check the date.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2885
The differences are obvious..look at the labels...UL listing...power switches..toggle switch..color...etc..

Silver Member

Post Number: 602
LK,
My 2700 looks like the bottom one but it has the pansat sticker like the top one, seems strange.
Came in a pansat box with the pansat manual and remote.
I've always loaded authentic pansat bins with no trouble... yet..

Post Number: 5
Thx U all..
Mine is definitely the first one, men...I gotta change to the real one

Username: Maviarroyo

Bayamon, Puerto rico Puerto rico

I , GOOD AFTERNOON , I HAVE A PANSAT 2700A , YESTERDAY ITS GONE , I NEED HELP, I NEED THE NEW KEYS FOR DISH

Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 9
why are people not capable of scrolling through the threads and finding the key codes?

If we could all just learn to scroll and find information there would be less crap to filter through.

From what I have seen there is only about 4 or 5 people who actually post information on these threads and a few thousand that scream kick and whine when they lose service asking the same questions over and over and over again.

David you don't "NEED" the new keys, you will like them and if you would take the time to scroll up the screen you would find that LK posted them yet again 9 messages above your post.

Silver Member

Post Number: 615
Actually, those are the keys for BEV.
I think Davids need was for dish.
Just an observation.

Post Number: 8
I'm back and let your guy know that I cannot change my freaking clone Pansat 2700a. The saleman is a reseller and he said that pansat is a good one (not clone), and he opened the receiver and showed me the serial number on the board (BTW, there is a Box with all manual & cables when I purchased). He's also suprise that receiver has been fried by that BIN (X-87BL_060526_271), and he'll jtagg it for me + installing & testing the new BIN, it'll be available on this weekend.
In meantime, I borrow a "Fortec star lifetime ultra" from my friend, it was ok for DN & BEV from last week, suddenly all the channel of BEV are gone on the Monday night. I saw some thread mentioned the BEV seems to be on & off from time to time. I did the research & found some new key posted by others, but it makes me confuse for the key-in into the receiver such as

**** LK posted
Key 86: Active:
Key 96:

**** and others posted
key 01:
key 00:

In the Fortec, there is only key 00 & 01, and I'm a newbie so I don't want to fry my friend receiver (as I did fry my brand new pansat 2700a) if I'm not so sure what I'm doing.
Please guide me which one is the good key-in (change the key 00 to 86 or just leave it as it was...), and some said that the seting (autoroll, key code, ..) must be off & some said must be on ... :-(
Please help many thanks ... :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us