Before I run out and buy something, can you please verify?

Username: Gingerspice451

Post Number: 1
Hi everyone. I don't want to ask a repeat question - I see this has been dealt with often here. But I do want to verify that I am buying the right thing before I plunk down some money on something that turns out to not work. I have an Emerson VCR that I have hooked up to a Sony VRD-VC20 to copy my movie collection to DVD. I have a pretty big collection - so this could take a while. I copied First Wives Club and Steel Magnolias with no problems - but then I got to Love Stinks and The Little Rascals and it says copyright protected. How do I get around this? Do I need to buy the DVD Red PRO ?? Or is there a better option? Is this a video stabilizer (the DVD Red Pro), or is a stabilizer something different? And to do Disney movies (which I have several of), will I need something in addition to this, something I saw someone mention was a Gen 2 something-or-other. Where do I get this? Any information would be appreciated, I'm sorry to ask a repeat question, but all the information just sort of boggled my mind when I was reading the 400+ posts on one thread. I got very confused! Please - and thanks in advance!

Bronze Member
Username: Formerly_fx

Dallas, Tx

Post Number: 99
Just sell your VCR tapes at a flea market and purchase new DVDs.

xvxvxvx

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2646
The Red Pro is a stabilizer. I've seen people post mixed results on how well it works. You shouldn't need anything besides a stabilizer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us