Magnavox 52" tv, bad picture quality

Username: Waybrane

Post Number: 1
i have recently inherited a large screen tv, the model number is - FP5210 W103, it is about 12yrs old, the screen is hard to view, and only when u are away and sitting in front of the set, is this normal for that age tv, or is this something worth trying to repair, i am a real newbie when it comes to big screens, so if i have forgotten something, pls, reply and i will reply back, thanks for all of your patience.

Post Number: 2
is this tv so obscure that no one knows anything about them? any help or comments would be appreciated.....thanks!

Post Number: 3
i've been told a couple of ideas but i am kinda worried about trying them, first, i've been told that u can clean the guns, due to possible build up, with the age of the tv, second, there's seems to be a way to difuse light to the tv, not sure where the area might be that u need to block the incoming light, does any of this sound plausible? hopefully i can get a reply fm one of the wisdomed ppl here.....

Username: Saad119us

Post Number: 1
I Have Same Problem But I have 64" Model # is 8P6044 C101 some one tell me that the blub are weak .Please tell me what I do
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us