PANSET 2005 not PANSAT

Username: Djibytuneed

Post Number: 1
Hello I have a PANSET 2005 and not a PANSAT 2500. Don't ask as I wasn't aware I had a "fake"/"clone". Of course when the dude came it was all working properly until the key was changed. Now my problem is that I can't seem to get it working again. I've just entered the new keys, not working...

So I'm wondering, do I need to put the latest bin in there? I've tried to do so but I was not able to do it. When I used BlackList or the Downloader to write the flash, I get a failure. The message from the software just doesn't write. It stays on 0% and after a while it says something like "fail to write".

Anyone has anyclue on what I can do to fix my problem?

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 112
try a differant com port

Username: Djibytuneed

Post Number: 4
I tried port 2, did not recognize... port 3 fails.... I am unsure what i am doing wrong... any ideas people ?

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 628
Are you loading the correct bin?
Do you have the correct cable?
Have you tried to enter the keys manually?

Username: Chaudhryysr

Post Number: 5
Anybody have new key for Rex-1 recever nagravision version on dishnetwork................................

Bronze Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 58
djiby.. you need to follow the directions that come with the bin. You need to turn your receiver off from the back of the box, turn it back on, and as soon as you see the light going accross download the bin. Sometimes the bins are a lil stubborn and dont want to go in. I usually get on my knees and beg the receiver to accept the bin, a lil tear on the eye always gets the job done. Download the bin repeatedly until it goes in. if it doesnt work, try loading 224 bin first, followed by the new bin, 275t. you might get some night riters and chit, but keep trying until the receivers shows you a channel # on the reboot.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us