Dead Pansat 3500

Username: Kalwania

Post Number: 1
Hey i have a pansat 3500 and im really struggling with it.I loaded a new bing to it recently and now, all I get when I power it up is one green LED on the front panel.. no video out to TV, no other front panel display, just that one LED. When i try to upload another bin it doesnt connect with the computer it just remains at 0%. Is there any thing i should try, or can someone lead me in the right direction

ANy help would be appreciated.

Ash

Bronze Member
Username: Hurider

Post Number: 15
You know it would help if you would give more information or go out and get the guide for the Pansat 3500....is it 3500S or 3500SD?

There is no Green Led on the Pansat 3500SD.
When the led comes on is there a number showing or anything else....information?????
Do you have a 9 pin "Null Cable"?
Do you have the latest loader V3.37?
Do you have the latest bin V351?
Do you know how to flash your unit?

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 193
Hello, i have seen there is a 3500 boot error everyone has been getting and the
screen says "b-70"

do a knightrider fix with factory bin, and see if it comes back to life. turn off unit, and turn on from back, wait for lcd to pop up, and immediately press the download button on loader. but if you don't have the b-70 on the front, i don't know if this will help, heard from blacklist site, that it is a combo of bin files and loaders doing these errors.

Post Number: 2
hey,

It is a Pansat 3500s, and there is only 1 green led that comes on when it is powered up.

I have a 9pin null cable

I have Gtrom v3.40 not v3.37 i dont know if that will make a difference

I don't have the latest bin v351.I cannot load any bins because the unit doesnt connect with anything, neither the tv or pc.

I dont know how to flash my unit.By flash do u mean jtag?

Post Number: 3
hey,

It is a Pansat 3500s, and there is only 1 green led that comes on when it is powered up.

I have a 9pin null cable

I have Gtrom v3.40 not v3.37 i dont know if that will make a difference

I don't have the latest bin v351.I cannot load any bins because the unit doesnt connect with anything, neither the tv or pc.

I dont know how to flash my unit.By flash do u mean jtag? OR just uploading the bin?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Let me just say this to you, three weeks ago I received my Pansat 3500SD, before I started to play with this box I searched in my browser for information. The information was found and I did a lot of reading and printed out all the important information....this is how I know what to do...

As for you saying that you have a green led, well I don't know about that..mike is some what yellow.

As for what you need, here it is.

1. A Null Cable were 2 & 3 are crossed.
2. X-05BL_LoaderV3.37 ( App that flashs the Pansat)
3. X-05BL_060526_351eubx_DB_au.bin ( Latest Bin)
4. Pansat _3500S_060502_122_api.bin ( Factory Bin)

What do you mean it doesn't connect to anything...In the back is a 9 pin male connector..it goes to COM1....if you don't have this then you dont have a Pansat 3500SD.

Do a search and D/L the guide for the Pansat 3500SD...it will give you all the information that your looking for.....good luck....reading

Bronze Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 38
I have found, for my Pansat 3500sd, that a few loaders won't work. I finally got it to work with GTRom Loader v3.40 [pansat3500S] 20051223.exe.

Post Number: 4
hey,

what do u mean a null cable where 2 & 3 are crossed.

And i was able to previously load bins, only after i loaded i guess one bad bin this happened.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
First were did you get your Pansat from?????

Go back to that web site and look under Accesr...

How did you flash your first bin?????

Is there a 9 pin connector in the back of your unit???????

My advice young man is to do a search under FTA and do some reading and understanding.

Did your unit come with a manual?????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us