Frying your receiver, with bacon and eggs

Bronze Member
Username: Neurosis

Post Number: 22
I had read in an earlier post thread (I would put in the link but I am too lazy to search for it) that if you enter the wrong codes you can "fry" your receiver. Are there any risks to your receiver by entering the N2 codes manually?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2831
I believe I saw that post too...LMAO...I stated that in the post when a newbie got cocky with me, AFTER he sucked me for info..I thought I'd make him think twice before he dumped on me again!....LMAO

NO, wrong keys will NOT harm a receiver!...nor will manually entering right or wrong keys!...now thats our secret, in case I need to put the FEAR back in him..

Silver Member
Username: Woofy

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 157
LMAO..now that was funny.

Bronze Member
Username: Neurosis

Post Number: 23
lol! you had me, and you dont need to worry about people learning that... since no one reads old threads.

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 553
My question is, how do you get the receiver and the bacon/eggs into the frying pan? Mine won't fit?

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 520
Tyler: Is easy do you need the right frying pan. :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 586
Check out my new Frying-pansat!!!!
Upload

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 521
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Username: Banzai

Post Number: 4
holy cow ...it looks like my new 2700a in your pan TD. how the heck you do that bro... :-)
My freak 2700a is dead, because I'm just the newbie, and that lesson cost me ~$300. :-(

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 523
JTag is fine solution for you thien or find the firmware for your receiver.

Silver Member

Post Number: 589
Thien,

I'm not promising anything but try this link.
It's a little jtagless creation by Mr BL. you may not have to go the jtag route after all. But again, no promises.
http://www.dsscommunity*com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8013

C/P
"Has the instructions, BL uploader 1.3, and the factory bins for the Pansat 2300 (031221 221) and Pansat 2500 (040730 224)...will fix many problems...use this for night rider lights up to a dead (totally no power) receiver..probably won't help a totally dead receiver, but try it...nothing to lose...If U have any lights or power, this should fix it! "

Silver Member

Post Number: 591
Thien,
On second thought, don't try that.
I was thinking you had the pansat, but the question now is if you do or don't.
That fix is for a 2300 and 2500 PANSAT, so if you have a clone, it would do no good.
Sorry to get your hopes up.

Silver Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 148
Thien
go to ebay and search jtag, some come with jtag cable and software(freeware which you can download from most dss site). have fun and good lucky.
PS. before you start, read read read!

Username: Banzai

Post Number: 6
Thx all bro... :-)
I've been posted some others 4rum, do a lot research before buying the Pan receiver, but there's no feedback such as good as yours. It's light me on a lot :-)
Anyway I gotta see the saleman which I brought my Pansat 2700a and ask if I can change to the Real one, otherwise No Pain No Gain.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us