PANSAT 3500SD NEW BIN QUESTION

Username: Parranda

Post Number: 3
Hey guys, i'm new to this, but i've been reading this site and some others like it for a while and i am now an addict.
I downloaded the new bin for pansat 3500sd. it seems to work great, it seems to give over 12 hrs EPG, but every time you turn your stb off and back on you get the option to load EPG. this is great if you are watching TV, but if you want to record something with a timer it woun't work beause it will remain at the EPG loading option screen until a key is press. is there anyway to bypass this option when turning on the STB, or is it just a bin default and can't be changed?. let's see how this one unfolds. thanks

Username: Bh4v

USA

Post Number: 7
hey i was wonder how did u download the new bin into the box? did u use the cable or sd card?

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 112
I don't know about the 3500, but on the 2700 the option to load EPG will stay on for about 5 to 10 second, and if you don't press the OK button the receiver goes to the channel it was before you turned it off. Therefore when I program my VCR, I just give it a minute extra so it doesn't record the loading EPG screen.

Bh4v you are hijacking angels' thread. Start a new one and you will get an unswer.

Post Number: 4
hey geek thanks for your response. i will try that i'll post my findings. thank you.

Post Number: 5
hey geek i just did as you said. it did not work. it stayed in the epg loading with options ok or cancel for more than mins. any other suggestions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us