1920 x 1080p vs 1366 x 768p

Username: Kaholic

Jacksonville, FL United States

Post Number: 1
Can someone tell me if there is a noticeable difference in these 2 resolutions? I was going to wait until the Panasonic TH-65PX600U comes out with the 1080p true HD, but being twice the cost of another smaller Panasonic I've been looking at, I'm not sure if it's worth it. Any help/opinions is greatly appreciated!

Bronze Member
Username: Tedsprogz

Nunya, Florida US

Post Number: 14
I dont particularly care for Panasonic, but I do recommend toshiba and sony products. Right now I have a huge Sony LCD sale. These are 768p resolution true HD integrated LCD tv's. Here is a link with a description of the sale.

http://rdcommunicationservices.com/tedsprogz/sony.pdf

Username: Peterstv

Gainesville, Florida U.S.A

Post Number: 1
This is my business account. Since you live in Jacksonville, I can give u free delivery and setup on any of the sony LCD's on that sale. My email address is peterstelevision@bellsouth.net. if you have any question, feel free to email me.

-Ted Peters
Peters TV

Silver Member
Username: Rysa4

Post Number: 478
Your question is on resolution. Right now, there is almost no 1080P content. Be aware of that. There a few HD-DVDs out but the players both for audio and video are still problematic at this point. HD cable/sat feed is not broadcast in 1920 x 1080 P and the standard appears to be closer to 1240 x 1080, similar to Japan.

So at this point, I might go with the pseudo HD resolution displays at 1366 x 768 etc.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us