I just got Fortec star lifetime ultra. Cant get it to work.

Username: Segato

Post Number: 1
I just got a Fotec star lifetime ultra satellite receiver, but i cant seem to get it to work. I have tried everything. I even made an account with fortec files with VIP access. I updated my receiver. I used all kinds of master channel lists, and many other things like keys, etc. Can someone help me out, and give me the correct step by step info i need to get it setup. I found channels, but none work, and it says that there is no signal when i try to watch them.

Bronze Member
Username: Devenw

MISIS

Post Number: 12
Hey blabla
1. factory default
2. go to antenna setup and check your DiseqC Switch

3.Make necessary changes on antenna setup
4.Scan Echo3 and Echo 7
5.go to menu and slect case control menu
6. go to second pin put default pass:1668
7. change new keys this one on Nagravision 2
Key number 00----- E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5
01------ F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C
It will work
if this doesnt work try to go in Antenna set up and play around tunrn off 22khz switch

Username: Dave7717

Post Number: 3
i need the new keys for bell express vue for fortecstar lifetime classic na

please...

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 380
blablabla: Do you need explain a little more: Do you cant see all the channels? any Channels? Do you receive good signal?

Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 3
Hey Eva,

I know that you want to help me, but I'm having difficulties understanding the thing about download section.

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 387
Go to another forum with downloads thread. This forum does not have downloads areas.

Username: Segato

Post Number: 2
I can see some channels that are white, but i cant see the yellow ones, which are the ones i want to see. I usually dont get a good signal. Today my signal has been bad. It was real good yesterday, but all i got was NASA Tv. All of the other channels said Channel scrambled, or bad signal.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us