Sorry, don't get too mad

Username: Master_mind

Post Number: 2
sorry to ask all the question but being new i don't know really what receiver to look for. can any one help me into which receiver i should buy, not getting to expensive, and would u recommend the digiwave dg7000 or should i just stick to the pansats. if i duy a digiwave would i be able to get the bins and channel like a pansat would.

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2606
Anderung TP ist geschieht wieder.

Bemerkt, dass einige PPV Kanale mit Programmierung im EPG, d.h. 514, 515 auf Echo 8,6, und sicher genug nicht erschienen, waren sie leere Kanale

Losungen (hat am besten für zuletzt gespart. - Macht welche Arbeiten für Sie! !):

Zuerst benutzend Versuch, den den Empfanger ab und auf dreht, den Schalter am hinteren, nicht das entfernte. Diese Nachstellung der Computer innerhalb der 3500. - Schnelles Heilmittel, nur falls es kein TP Anderung Problem ist.

Wenn das nicht arbeitet, dann:

Benutzen Sie eine aktualisierte Kanalliste (gehen Dort Sie Kokes! LOL)

Wenn keiner zur Verfügung steht, der ist, was ich exoect, der Fall zu sein, dann haben Sie diese Optionen:

Greifen Sie alles an, das Kanale und Blenden, prüft das wieder.

Blinden Prüfen Polaritat soll sein Senkrecht NUR für DishPro LNB

Anmerkung: Auf dem Fehlen oder dem leeren Kanal drückt den GUTEN Knopf. Am Boden vom Knall auf Schirm werden Sie sehen, dass das und die Frequenz für jenen Kanal gesessen hat. Notieren Sie es.

Gehen Sie jetzt in den TP Prüft, TP Auswahlen.

Sie werden merken, dass die GENAUE Frequenz für den fehlenden Kanal nicht aufgeführt ist. Es ist nah, aber keine Zigarre. Therefor ein normal TP prüfen WIRD VERPASSEN die Kanale.

Der TP prüfen wird nicht finden die Anderungen, weil die Frequenz nicht dass vom aufgeführten TP Frequenz ist, Es Ist nur ganz wenig ab und das bedeutet, dass die Kanale wahrend eines TP verpasst werden werden, prüft

Setzen Standardtasten werden wieder, auch die TP Anderungen nicht einbringen.

Andeutung: jedes Mal das ich prüft, fange ich mit einem verschiedenen gesessen an und prüft zu SD, nachdem jedes gesessen hat, spare. Auf diese Weise kann ich die 119 und 61 Combo wahlen, wahrend die Starter CH Last und nur 110 prüft. Spart Zeit auf lange Sicht. Erinnern Sie sich nur, an irgendeine alten gesparten Combos zu loschen, die den neu aktualisierten Sa. miteinschlieBt.

ABER DORT AUCH IST EIN LEICHTERER WEG! - OHNE KANALE ANZUGREIFEN!

Zuerst auf dem Kanal, der kein Signal sagt, schlagt den GUTEN Knopf und schreibt die Frequenz den geanderten TP nieder und, der es gesessen hat, ist auf

. D.h.: TP 12600, hat Echo 8,6 gesessen

Gehen Sie zu Installationmenü und wahlen Sie Hoher Prüft

In der obersten Reihe tragt manuell 12600 als die Frequenz ein

Gehen Sie unter hinab und heben Sie Video PID hervor

Presse ZUSTIMMEN, Wartezeit für prüft, zu beenden, etwa 16 Kanale werden im oberen Beispiel, Ausgang zu Programmierung erscheinen und alle werden fein sein

Jetzt dies ist das lange hat gelesen zur Losung, LOL, aber es ist gonna nimmt Sie viel weniger messen Zeit zu lesen und macht es als es hat für mich genommen zu versuchen und alle diese Losungen zu entdecken - damit ich Sie zu welchem Weg führen kann, ist am besten - und hoffentlich, haben Sie etwas entlang des Wegs gelernt

Bronze Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 18
ok everyone LK just come out!
he's telling us he's an american, suddnly he's a german jew!! watch out LK, i am gonna call immegration on U!Upload

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 270
Adrian:
http://www.global-cm.net/PansatCompare.html
Buy original and not clon is the best choice for satellite receiver.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 770
pansat if you can get an original

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 145
This text has been automatically translated from German:

Change TP is happens again. Noticed that some PPV did not appear channels with programming in the EPG, i.e. 514, 515 on echo 8.6, and surely enough, they were empty channels Solutions (best for last saved. - Power which work for it! !): First using attempt, which turns the receiver off and on, the switch at the rear, not the distant. This adjustment of the computers within the 3500. - Fast cure, only if it is not TP change problem. If that does not work, then: Use an updated channel list (there you go to Kokes! LOL) If none is available, which is, which I exoect, to be the case then you have these options: If you attack everything, channels and screens, that examines again. Blind examining polarity should be perpendicularly ONLY for DishPro LNB Note: On the absence or the empty channel presses the GOOD button. At the soil of the bang on screen you will see that that and the frequency for that channel sat. Note it. Go into the TP examine now, to TP selections. They will notice that the EXACT frequency for the missing channel is not specified. It is close, but no cigar. Therefor normally a TP will examine a MISSING the channels. The TP to examine will not find the changes, because the frequency not the fact that of the specified TP frequency is, it is only completely little off and that means that the channels will be missed during a TP, examines Set standard keys again, also the TP changes will not bring in. Suggestion: each mark which I examines, begins I with a different sat and examines to SD, after everyone sat, save. In this way I can select the 119 and 61 Combo, while load and only 110 examine the starters CH. Time saves in the long term. Remember only to delete to any old saved Combos the again updated SA closed. BUT ALSO IS THERE A LIGHTER WAY! - TO ATTACK WITHOUT CHANNELS! First on the channel, which does not say a signal, the GOOD button and writes down the frequency the changed TP strikes and, which sat it, is up . I.e.: TP 12600, sat echo 8.6 Go to installation menu and selecting you high examine In the highest row registers manually 12600 as the frequency Come out under down and to lift you video PID Press AGREEING, waiting period for examines to terminate about 16 channels in the upper example, exit programming will appear and all will become to be fine Now this is the long has read for solution, LOL, but it is gonna takes you much less measures time to read and makes it as it has for me taken to try and all these solutions to discover - with it I you to which way lead can, is best - and hopefully, you learned somewhat along the way

LK WE NEED YOU HERE MAN!

Bronze Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 82
Adrian stick with the pansat or viewsat lots of suport.As for the tp change use a new bin that has auto tp then you dont have to worry
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us