NEW BIN FOR ALL PANSATS

Bronze Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 38
This is Blacklist at his very best...this man is just an amazing coder...enjoy

We worked on all the bugs to be cleared in the Bins. Please let us know in Software bugs section only about problems. EPG, Autoupdate, and all other issues has been fixed. We changed lots of bin stracture but you can follow the same readme.

Regards
Blacklist
Attached Files
File Type: zip X-87BL_060511_270_epg_api_.zip (320.6 KB, 478 views)

Bronze Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 39
Sorry...for newbies the file is at Future_FTA.info...

F_T_A

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2597
Yoio o÷añoie(ñaéo) iiaaaæeaaao aioe-aiaeeaiñeea eaaaeu e aioe-aiaeeéñeeé ycue, aiaiyueé ....., oae iaieoeoa ia eaii ycuea, Au oioeoa, ææaoa aiaeeaiñeeé oeaa e iooe ... e iieacuaaaoa iauaa eiee÷añoai disrepect aey añaai aiaeeéñeiai ycuea, aiaiyuaai ÷eaiia caañü ... Aaa syas aai oiioi, e iia aieæia ciaoü ie÷eio, iia yaeyaoñy 11 aiyie newbie caañü, eoi - Purto Ricans ..., e Purto Ricans ia ieaoyo ieeaeeo iaeiaia e iiaoo ñaaeaoü oi, ÷oi iie oioyo a eaii iañoa, iie oioyo ... oae, añee ñaycü ñ iauañoaaiiiñoü iiæao aiieoü yoe oioiu eo, y aiai, iicaieyao AYAI oioiai oaceñia oeaia, ÷oi y oiiii ooaeeñy, ÷oiau ñicaaoü e aaæaoü ñiaaiaiiué .. oiioi oaiaü aai aaiaiai, ÷oiau ñiaaoü yoi!

Bronze Member
Username: Bladam

Post Number: 11
I have Pansat 2700, my autoroll doesn't seem's to be working, would I need to do bin download, please advice, I am not so sure what I should be doing thanks for your help in advance

Username: Amarkamaj

Post Number: 1
new key for pansat 3000 plz because its change today two times

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 778
you have to be particular where you get the files....

Username: Vapoc

Post Number: 4
Hello, does somebody can send me how can I download the new bin?
Thank you!

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 356
From DSSCommunity:

Do this at you own risk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
Thing you will need!
1.A computer with a com port!
2.The right cable to connect to your computer to your receiver!
3.GTROM LOADERv3.34 or newer!
4.New pansat 2700bin!
5.LNB setup and the right switch!
6.Sat Signal at 85 percent or higher!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
1.Power down receiver and computer!
2.Connect receiver to computer and power both of them up!
3.Start up gtrom loader v3.34 or newest version and select the new bin file you wish to upload then click download wait until it is finished it will go to a 100 percent but it is not finish until it displays burn complete or finished!
4.Turn off power to receiver and computer and remove the cable from the receiver!
5.Install cable from the lnb and the cable from the tv and the plug it up and power up the receiver!
6.Using your remote hit menu and the parent control then ok in second pin enter 0000 and then ok!
7.Then set default key then ok!
8.Go to Nargavision1 then ok and check 00 and 01 keys put in new keys if need then hit ok to save!
9.Go to Nargavision2 then ok and check 00 and 01 keys put in new keys if need then hit ok to save!
10.Now installation then ok antenna setup then ok make sure you have 110 and 119 and check to make sure the switch is set right for both on the diseqc setting!If 110 is on 1 and 119 is on 2 set diseqc the same way!
11.Now go to blind scan and hit ok!
12.When finished exit menu and watch tv!

Username: Sami1

hello,does anyone have the new bin for the fortec lifetime ultra if yeah please send it to me or tell me where can i find't .thanx advance

Username: Kelpy

Hi all
How can I access the new bin file for a 2700

Silver Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 101
read 2 post above !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help