Please Help Coolsat4000

Username: Sunshine01

Post Number: 1
My PPV Channels are not working... no or bad signal.

I have tried upload the new file and getting the updated keys.... ran a blind scan as well but without any luck.

Can someone help me please.... Thanks!

Username: Patrick1966

N. LONG BEACH, CA United States

Post Number: 9
What bin file are you using? It should be the 120 Norwest file.

Post Number: 2
It was COOLSAT4000_NORW_120_20060306

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 253
Delete ppv channels and scan again.

Post Number: 3
That didn't work for me.... i lost all my ppv channels and I didn't get them back after the scan.

Someone Please HELP!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2602
Delete ppv channels and scan again....LMAO

That didn't work for me.... i lost all my ppv channels and I didn't get them back after the scan

I'm sure U did with that BAD advice!!!!....LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2603
Stryker ppv kanaler og avsoker igjen. ...LMAO

Det ikke arbeidet for meg. ... jeg tapt all min ppv kanaler og jeg ikke fikk dem rygger etter den avsoker

Jeg er sikker pa at U gjorde med den DARLIG rad! !!!....LMAO

Post Number: 4
Can you please help me get them back.... Thanks!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2605
Anderung TP ist geschieht wieder.

Bemerkt, dass einige PPV Kanale mit Programmierung im EPG, d.h. 514, 515 auf Echo 8,6, und sicher genug nicht erschienen, waren sie leere Kanale

Losungen (hat am besten für zuletzt gespart. - Macht welche Arbeiten für Sie! !):

Zuerst benutzend Versuch, den den Empfanger ab und auf dreht, den Schalter am hinteren, nicht das entfernte. Diese Nachstellung der Computer innerhalb der 3500. - Schnelles Heilmittel, nur falls es kein TP Anderung Problem ist.

Wenn das nicht arbeitet, dann:

Benutzen Sie eine aktualisierte Kanalliste (gehen Dort Sie Kokes! LOL)

Wenn keiner zur Verfügung steht, der ist, was ich exoect, der Fall zu sein, dann haben Sie diese Optionen:

Greifen Sie alles an, das Kanale und Blenden, prüft das wieder.

Blinden Prüfen Polaritat soll sein Senkrecht NUR für DishPro LNB

Anmerkung: Auf dem Fehlen oder dem leeren Kanal drückt den GUTEN Knopf. Am Boden vom Knall auf Schirm werden Sie sehen, dass das und die Frequenz für jenen Kanal gesessen hat. Notieren Sie es.

Gehen Sie jetzt in den TP Prüft, TP Auswahlen.

Sie werden merken, dass die GENAUE Frequenz für den fehlenden Kanal nicht aufgeführt ist. Es ist nah, aber keine Zigarre. Therefor ein normal TP prüfen WIRD VERPASSEN die Kanale.

Der TP prüfen wird nicht finden die Anderungen, weil die Frequenz nicht dass vom aufgeführten TP Frequenz ist, Es Ist nur ganz wenig ab und das bedeutet, dass die Kanale wahrend eines TP verpasst werden werden, prüft

Setzen Standardtasten werden wieder, auch die TP Anderungen nicht einbringen.

Andeutung: jedes Mal das ich prüft, fange ich mit einem verschiedenen gesessen an und prüft zu SD, nachdem jedes gesessen hat, spare. Auf diese Weise kann ich die 119 und 61 Combo wahlen, wahrend die Starter CH Last und nur 110 prüft. Spart Zeit auf lange Sicht. Erinnern Sie sich nur, an irgendeine alten gesparten Combos zu loschen, die den neu aktualisierten Sa. miteinschlieBt.

ABER DORT AUCH IST EIN LEICHTERER WEG! - OHNE KANALE ANZUGREIFEN!

Zuerst auf dem Kanal, der kein Signal sagt, schlagt den GUTEN Knopf und schreibt die Frequenz den geanderten TP nieder und, der es gesessen hat, ist auf

. D.h.: TP 12600, hat Echo 8,6 gesessen

Gehen Sie zu Installationmenü und wahlen Sie Hoher Prüft

In der obersten Reihe tragt manuell 12600 als die Frequenz ein

Gehen Sie unter hinab und heben Sie Video PID hervor

Presse ZUSTIMMEN, Wartezeit für prüft, zu beenden, etwa 16 Kanale werden im oberen Beispiel, Ausgang zu Programmierung erscheinen und alle werden fein sein

Jetzt dies ist das lange hat gelesen zur Losung, LOL, aber es ist gonna nimmt Sie viel weniger messen Zeit zu lesen und macht es als es hat für mich genommen zu versuchen und alle diese Losungen zu entdecken - damit ich Sie zu welchem Weg führen kann, ist am besten - und hoffentlich, haben Sie etwas entlang des Wegs gelernt

Post Number: 6
Can you rewrite that in English please.

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 267
Sunshine LK has a little stroke.
First try turning the receiver off and on, using the switch at the back, not the remote. This re-sets the computer, and you can use an updated channel list, or Nuke all channels and blind scan with vertical Only (polarity) if you have dishpro lnbs.

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 268
Sunshine: First, on the channel that says no signal, hit the OK button and write down the frequency of the changed TP and which sat it is on
example: TP 12292, sat echo 7

Go to installation menu and choose advanced scan
In the top row, manually enter 12292 as the frequency
go to down below and highlight Video PID
Press OK, wait for scan to finish, exit to programming.

Post Number: 7
I tried turning the receiver off and on from the back and did a blind scan. but i still didn't get my PPV channels back.

Someone Please HELP!

Bronze Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 88
only PPV??
best advice do NOT panic when missing channels,
search fav. fta sites for answer(BTW tis is NOT one)

Post Number: 8
LK Please HELP ME!

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 248
SunShine,
Changing TP's are happening again.

Noticed that some PPV channels were not showing up with programming in the EPG, ie 514, 515 on Echo 8.6, and sure enough, they were blank channels

Solutions (saved the best for last. - do what works for you!!):

First try turning the receiver off and on, using the switch at the back, not the remote. This re-sets the computer - quick remedy, just in case it's not a TP changing problem.

If that does not work, then:

Use an updated channel list

If none is available, which is what I expect to be the case, then you have these options:

Nuke all channels and Blind scan the sat(s) again.

Blind Scan Polarity should be Vertical ONLY for DishPro LNB's

Note: On the missing or blank channel, press the OK button. At the bottom of the pop up screen you will see the sat and the frequency for that channel. Make a note of it.

Now, go into the TP Scan, TP selections.

You will note that the EXACT frequency for the missing channel is NOT listed. It's close, but no cigar. Therefor a normal TP scan will MISS the channels.

The TP scan will not find the changes because the frequency is not that of the listed TP frequency, It's just a bit off and that means the channels will be missed during a TP scan

Setting Default keys again, will also NOT bring in the TP changes.

BUT THERE ALSO IS AN EASIER WAY!! - WITHOUT NUKING CHANNELS!!

First, on the channel that says no signal, hit the OK button and write down the frequency of the changed TP and which sat it is on

. ie: TP 12600, sat echo 8.6

Go to installation menu and choose Advanced Scan

In the top row, manually enter 12600 as the frequency

Go down below and highlight Video PID

Press OK, wait for scan to finish, some 16 channels will show up in the above example, exit to programming and all will be fine

Now this is the long read to the solution, LOL, but it's gonna take you a lot less time to read and do it than it took for me to try and discover all these solutions - so that I may guide you to which way is best - and hopefully, you've learned something along the way

Sie wissen, dass ich Deutsch nicht spreche. lol

Post Number: 9
Since i was advised to delete all my PPV channels i have no idea wut the frequency is. The resetting of my receiver and the blind scan doesn't get the channels back!

Please HELP Me!

Silver Member

Post Number: 262
So Sunshine, you get other cahnnels but not PPVs?
Or is it all the channels that are not coming in.

Post Number: 10
Only PPV but that is all that i watch.... PLEASE HELP ME!

Silver Member

Post Number: 266
SunShine.
If you scan tp14 or 12414, what channels come up?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us