Hooking everything to TV ? I'm LOST!

Username: Sandysnail

ASHEVILLE, NC United States

Post Number: 1
I have a older big screen (52") RCA TV , reg. cable box, new cheap VCR,just got, & DVD. I had them all hooked up(old VCR gave out) so I could watch each one or record on VCR.The cable people came out to work on box and screwed it all up!You can't watch TV without the VCR on and have to push play and stop it to get a picture. Never seen such a mess! It has been years since I have hooked it all up and right now all I have is a bunch of wires sitting on the floor ready to throw out the window!My son says feed the VCR thru the DVD and ba bla bla & so forth, and so fast, so I get lost.I need to know which cable to put into which hole & hopefully copy it and go by that! I use the ones that are red white and yellow- have bunches of them if I need them(you can see I really have a lot of knowledge with wiring and cables!LOL!I have always been able to hook anything up without knowing what they are ,so what difference does it make,if they ALL work right,except when someone is trying to explain it!LOL!!) I have had to watch golf and sports all day in the bedroom with hubby and going crazy. Please someone help - FAST! SandyUpload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us