Dish might be fried

Bronze Member
Username: Malhib24

Post Number: 12
I downloaded bin 148 and used gtrom loader to put in my receiver but now it wont turn on the green light pops up but it doesnt say (ON)and i can only see black cant get into the menu what should i do can i fix this and why did it happen since i used the right bin

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2488
U could have a clone pansat 2700...there are many clones out there!...the 123 and 143 bin are ONLY safe bins for Pansat 2700 clones..

go to dsscommunity and read the pansat area in forums...U might not have to Jtag, there are alternatives that may work..

Bronze Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 28
i just read a post wich said.. if only people could read. ---if only people could read and write (not that im an excellent writer myself). Bob let me get this clear. Your receiver has green lights, but it does not say on. Your tv is all black and you can see nada... is that right? if that is so, u can try and reflash your receiver a few more times with the same bin until it turns on and off by itself... There is threads that tell you more about this.. "the right timing...", and it goes on and on. U might need to reflash it again and again till it works-- u might have to flash it with factory bin and then again with a current working bin. but yeah, its better if you go to those forums and read on the info. (if your receiver has no lights what so ever when turned on then it might be fried

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
thanks guys i appreciate the help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
hey what does jtag mean and how can i tell if my pansat is a clone it says it is a pansat 2700a. I looked around a bit cant seem to find the answer
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us