I got BELL EXPRESSVU but know xxx !

Username: Hitman295

Post Number: 2
Hi'guys I have BELL EXPRESSVU NIMQI 1 and I get all the channels but not the xxx. Is telling me on the screen that I need to put in a pass word ???

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 181
Enter your parental password.
Unless you are not the parent.
Then go ask Mom and Dad what it is.

Post Number: 4
Cute but i'm old enough might be older than you . Now thanks for the help if thats what your trying to do . Now do I enter parental password on that channel (000) or your just pulling my leg ???

Ps age 31
thanks !

Silver Member

Post Number: 182
When you're on one of those 'dirty' channels it should ask you to enter your password.
A dialogue box should have popped up telling you to do that, so if there was no instruction to enter password you may be looking at different issue.

Post Number: 5
Wait maybe you miss understood me or I did not explain it right . Is not my reciver telling me this. Is coming from bev and is on the screen in big letters . It looks like when they are have a ppv event. Theres no parental password put on I own this device . If it helps I think its channel 27 and 28 on nimiq 1

thanks !!

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
What equipment are you using then?

Post Number: 6
pansat 2700 and everthing is working fine thanks to what Ive read on this site in the last month or so . I got 119, 110 ,91 everything works fine except I don't get know xxx on 91 also no nasscar but thats cool for now.

Username: Cosmo

Post Number: 1
if you loaded a list then the password is 0000.
i would just do a scan on the Bell sat and they should come in.
if you want to remove the lock go to channel edit and highlight parantal lock and scroll down to the channels the xxx are on highlight the channel and hit ok the lock symbol will be removed do this to all the xxx and hit exit and the channels will be unlocked.

Username: Al_bundy

who the heck deleted me from here??
not cool at all

whoops

for what

Post Number: 8
First of all I want to say thanks to all guys for tyring to help. Now one thing that I remember that I forgot to say . Is on the info botton where it says that I need to put my pass word I checked the lock on channel edit when this frist happen and there was no lock on it . Like I replay earlier I own the reciver and theres no parantal lock put on by me or anyone but I'll try what you said .

thaks

Username: Dazedconfused3

Post Number: 3
Hi Hitman, I understand what you're saying. The same thing happened to me when I hit the info button. It asks me for a password on that specific channel. I had already deleted the "lock" symbol through channel edit. No matter what I did, I still wasn't able to see the movie.
Eventually I just gave up.
Since you're having the same problem, I feel better knowing it wasn't just me.

If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Post Number: 108
What's the channel's TP information?

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 23
I'm not sure that I can fix the problem, but maybe try to restart your receiver.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2476
reset to factory default and then upload factory original bin,,,then upload latest bin...problem solved!

Username: Maxtrep2

see if tp 12253 has signal in your box, mine does not some vnus chnls are in this tp probably they set it different or move them to a new one does someone knows or may b I am wrong

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2496
Dishnet, NOT BEV, has been moving channels and TP's!

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
Ok, I took one for the team.
I just checked and all the 'special' channels are working. In fact, I watched an interesting documentary on what I can only assume was an all girls school. Fascinating stuff really. They all seemed very friendly.

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 165
O_O hot boys?

Post Number: 9
TYLER DURDEN WHAT ARE THE CHANNELS THAT YOU WERE LOOKING AT ?? MAYBE IS MY RECIVER I MIGHT NEED TO BLIND SCAN .

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 175
Everyday is fine to do blind or advanced scan. Go for it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
Bev has not changed tps.
They are all there.
TP 12253
Vertical Polarity
SID 750 to 760
They are the only channels on that TP.

Post Number: 10
750-760 my nimiq only goes as far as 249 not 750 +. I got nimiq 1 or are you talking about nimiq 2?

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
SID = Station ID. It's what the channel is actually numbered.
You should have around 400 channels, plus music channels. Nimiq 1,3.

Post Number: 3
I delete all channels on nimiq1 scan blind it look at 12253 scan it but i did not find any channel or porogram. it seems like it has no signal on this tp

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 255
Manuel: try disconect your box and connect again. Give info about your box.

Post Number: 4
thanks, it is a fortec lifetime ultra with a 273t on it, so I think it works by now mostly as a pansat . i disconect it but nop, it seems like if my box as well as hitman*s are using the same bin provider with this channels lock out,maybe, because neither him or i have a password on it,and it look like if the channels were there but, hiden. when i look at the tp most have signal but this one. only the same poroblem. provider cha&*sand thank again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us