How do i load a new channel list

Username: Darkwaters

Post Number: 3
due to the recent change in transponders im in need of a new channel list any help is greatly apreciated ive never loaded a list before

Post Number: 4
oh pansat 2700

Bronze Member
Username: Johnner

Post Number: 68
LK: Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2006 - 07:42 pm:

Works on all Pansat Series. Might take a few try's to get it to work.

1. Delete ALL channels on ird.

2. Go into SAT Edit and rename your Dish 110 to ECHO 110 and rename Dish 119 to ECHO 119. (the space between ECHO and 110 is important!)

3. do a BLIND scan on each sat, ECHO 110 & ECHO 119. (Takes At least 10 min per sat)

4. When complete, push SAT button on remote, you will now have a choice you have not previously had "ECHOSTAR PACKAGE"

5. Select ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and select any channel. This will convert EPG Button to ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and your epg will match match D**H Network channels. ( provided you are pointed at 110 and 119)

After doing this, you will see there is no need to load a channel list and epg works fast on most channels, slow to come up on others.

Post Number: 5
thanx john that was of great help however i still cant pick up the ppvs i used to have any advice

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Get the new bin
http://stillironmen.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/pansat2700a.*zip
and try setting the keys to default.

PS copy the link and erase the * mark

Post Number: 6
thanx john unfortunatly i couldnt aquire a cable in such short notice gonna miss the fight
f it if im corect the pansat 2700a requiire a null modem cable which are only availble through order. darn

Post Number: 7
thanx for all the help though

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
Where are you from?

Bronze Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 60
darkwaters maybe do you need put the new keys and scan all satellite.

Post Number: 9
put in new keys and did several blind scans but i didnt get the sport or ppv channels.
system set on
lnb standard
22ks on
disec 2
i even switched my sats on the roof and hooked it up with my d-tv sat suprisingly i got some channels lol but i tried everything

Username: Kato1

Post Number: 1
hey waz up iam new to this and iam going to need help in getting the keys....what is autoroll? how do i get it....do i come here on forum for the new keys?? let me know thanks

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 251
Louie: Welcome to fta world. All your question are welcome. We need more information about your box: MOdel, Bin, DN or BEV.

Username: Kato1

Post Number: 2
hey thanks eva for responding to my e-mail...i have a cooltec box,,,and i use a dishnet dish...i got satt..119,110....thats all i pretty much know....maybe you can explain the rest..thank you pisana..iam puerto rican myself..

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 258
Louie,
A couple things.
First, try not to jump into a thread and post a different question. It causes confusion for those that might be looking for information on Channel List software, as this one is titled.
Second, here are a few links about cooltecs. Read these first (both of them) and then post a question in it should you have any questions afterwards.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/224084.html
and this one...
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/222699.html

And auto rolls are key programs that change the keys for you, when they get updated.
There are programs to use for loading.
Do some research first and you'll find this is all quite easy to pick up, if you take some time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us