LK

Bronze Member
Username: Jm_luciano

USA

Post Number: 12
LK I try all that you post in your thread to take the ppv's back but I can't resolve my problem. Do you have any other option? I apreciate your help because I know that you are one of the most if not the most versatile person in the Fta forum.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2364
What I posted about getting back lost channels is the EASIEST SIMPLEST fix...if U can'rt follow that 2 step process, then SUBSCRIBE..it doesn't get any easier than my changing TP'S FIX POST!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2365
First, on the channel that says no signal, hit the OK button and write down the frequency of the changed TP and which sat it is on

. ie: TP 12600, sat echo 8.6

Go to installation menu and choose Advanced Scan

In the top row, manually enter 12600 as the frequency

Go down below and highlight Video PID

Press OK, wait for scan to finish, some 16 channels will show up in the above example, exit to programming and all will be fine...NO DUPLICATES EITHER!!

Bronze Member
Username: Sapoo

Post Number: 25
lk I did what you ask me but it still doens't work 2500A pansat clone! the receiver is flikiring side to side. please let me a hand thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Lady_m

Post Number: 13
Hey, Sergio,

I have a Quantum 3000, it's a Pansat clone (possibly the 2500a) & I tried LK's instructions last night & it worked perfectly. I only had to try it once & it worked. So maybe you're not following the directions from his post correctly. I was missing the PPV, movie channels, sports & a bunch more & now I got them all back.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
lady I try his intrution the problem is the my reciever is know flikiring...why

Gold Member

Post Number: 2372
quit blinking...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
I have been working with this problem since this morning. yes I read all the forums.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
this is what I am doing first I open the blacklist loader then I open the file 273t on the select bin then I click on bin . after I click write bin..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
I wait for the download to finsh then I hit ok wait few second and power down the reciever.
I am usinf bin 273t 4sec gc_rtn_tve ver5.1
is this ok or do I have the wrong file....
because my reiver is flickring ,,

Bronze Member
Username: Lady_m

Post Number: 15
HAHAHAHA

LK is mean.

Sergio, I have no clue why it's doing that. Actually, I have no clue about my damn receiver & satellite & even his instructions got my problem solved, so I dunno.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
ALl I WANT IS TO GET MY RECEIVER RUNING AGAIN..
I KNOW I ASK TO MANY QUESTION BUT MY WIFE WILL KILL ME IF I DON'T HAVE THIS WORKING BY TOMORROW
FIGHT NIGHT..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2377
Serg...U spent allyour time posting...and no time reading...U have it all backwards!

Tell your wife to do it, if she can do better job...there are many women than can read and understand more then men!

and your wife is your problem, not ours!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us