May 5, 2006 7:30 AM (PST)

AE F1 0F 87 F9 58 E1 55
3A E4 8B AE ED DB BB DF

110, 119, and 121.

How to enter key for Pansat
Press menu button on your remote:

#1 Go to parental control...

#2 Go down to "second pin" option & enter 0000

#3 Then go to nagravision and select it by pressing ok button on your remote...

#4 In Nagravision window you should be in the box that is Entitled "Provider ID"...scroll to the right (press right arrow button on remote) until it switches to Dishnetwork (00 01)

#5 Now In Nagravision window go down (press down arrow on remote) to the box that contains "00" entitled "Key Number"

#6 While in the box (highlighted "Key Number") that contains "00", scroll to the right until you see nagravision 2 at the top left of your screen

#7 While in Nagravision2 you should still be in "Key Number" box and the number in that same box should be "00"...this is for Key 00

#8 Scroll down (press down arrow on remote) to key data and enter the new supplied key for 00 (within this site is the key change for Nagravision2)..take note on how to enter letters in the lower portion of the screen (ex. letter E=FAV button on remote)

#9 Once key is edited select OK button on your remote (OK-STORE confirmation blinks twice in lower right of screen)

#10 go back to the "00" box and move one click to the right which should take you to "01"..this is to edit the "01" key

#11 Follow Steps 8 & 9 above (this time enter key data for key 01 instead of 00)

#12 Click exit and click ok or yes to save changes then exit all the way out and you should be watching tv

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2344
Those are NOT keys for the Pansat 2700!!!!!!!

Those are Dishnetwork keys for every receiver that has dishnet bins loaded and LNB's on roof dish aimed at Dishnet satellites 61.5-110-119- etc..it has NOTHING to do with Pansat 2700!!!

Username: Salam

Post Number: 4
LK, You are right, thnk you for your inpput, it always welcome.
Never the less these are the right keys for DN. All I am trying to do here is make it easy for all others to get thier latest KEYS. There is so many posting asking for it and especially for thoes who don't know how to change the key.

Bottom line they are the right KEYS and they are working for now until they are changed again.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2353
The right keys I have personally posted here 50x in past day...and others have posted here at least 200x..if someone can't find HERE the new keys OR the instructions in how to put them in, then they should NOT be in this hobby...its that simple!

Bronze Member
Username: Sapoo

Post Number: 16
lk can you help me with my problem please
i like to get my receiver working again .
i falsh a new bin file call 273t to it .
i have a pansat 2500a clone can you tell me what i need to do so i can get it working again thank you.. my wife will kill me if i don;t....

Username: Tonytoy

Post Number: 1
Hi Salam,
I have Pansat 2700A. I followed your suggested way, but after parental control I see Nagravision 1 and Nagravision 2 in the list. If you could guide me, how I can download the software (which website? and link?) and procedure for keys, I will highly apprciate.
Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 2366
He posted the KEYS and the PROCEDURE to enter them...there is nothing more!...what do U want, sex with him too!

Post Number: 2
LK,
Shame on you. If you can not reply like gentle persons, then why are you replying me? Read my posting and have an understanding of confusion. Look how nicely Salam explains the things. And above all that, my posting is also about software website.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2386
Kiss my azz!

Post Number: 5
Thomas J,

I think you are a bit confused. There is no software required to change keys. Tell me step by step what you are doing and maybe I can help.
LK, is right if you read the instruction line by line everything you need is there. All of it.
Don't panic, read the instruction. Another word take your remote and follow line by line.

Post Number: 6
Thomas J,

Don't want to speak for LK, but he gets tired of folks asking the same questions over and over again. Frankly I got these keys from LK and instruction from someone else and all I did was put them together clearly and simple for newbies to understand. If you read the threads new keys are mentioned 200x over and over. The funny thing is that as soon as I post my instructions someone else started another treat asking for new keys. It gets frustrating after while. Instead of focusing on collabrating & innvovation we are beating the horse over and over again.

Bronze Member
Username: Johnner

Post Number: 47
On Nagravision2 in the provider id 0101
enter the fallowing keys:
Dish Network:

00:

AE F1 0F 87 F9 58 E1 55 3A E4 8B AE ED DB BB DF

01:

C5 6C 66 89 3A 32 D0 C9 24 2B F0 4F 03 68 06 92

Bell ExpressVu

Key 86:
16 6F 1D 23 2B 24 D5 FB 99 83 FD 95 5C 24 03 90

Key 96: Active:
E6 6A 45 91 C0 C0 85 2F A7 91 19 D7 46 1A 3F 52

Post Number: 3
Thank you Salam,
Nice help, but when I enter "0000" the list that appears on the next screen has "Nagravision 1" and "Nagravision 2" already there. I have tried both. Furthermore in the next step #6, the title in the top left corner does not change to Nagravion 2, no matter how many times do I scrol, if I am not already in Nagravision.
Please help. I will highly appreciate.

Post Number: 4
Thank you friends,(Salam and Johnner):
Keys provided by Johnner and step by step procedure suggested by Salam worked. The dish network transmission is on.
Nice help, indeed.

Post Number: 7
Thomas J,
A- I enter "0000" the list that appears on the next screen has "Nagravision 1" and "Nagravision 2" already there.

I am not following here, what do you mean....

B-
#6 While in the box (highlighted "Key Number") that contains "00", scroll to the right until you see nagravision 2 at the top left of your screen

this means hit the right errow key on your remote in the center area until you see Nag2 on the left top corner. If this does not work for you. Exit turn off the box completely and turn back on and do it again. It works for rest of us it should work for you.
You are doing something wrong, be patient don't get frustrated and please follow the steps.

Good luck

Gold Member

Post Number: 2395
see!...nagravision2 in TOP left corner!.....and KEY NUMBER 00 and key 01 (hilighted) IN bottom of the 2 SMALL boxes....can't U read and follow simple instructions!...these are NOT the real keys.....and don't say U don't have these screens!

SERIOUSLY...if U can't do this , then ask any 10 year old girl to do it for U....and then U go SUBSCRIBE with your parents permission!

Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Kumudinia

Post Number: 14
Salam,
I have the same issue, after downloading 273t bin. When "0000" is entered as Second pin, I get CAS System screen. Nagravision 1 and 2 both are there. Which one I should change. Nagravision 1 will allow me to enter keys but in Nagravision 2, I get FFFF for all set ups. Is there anyway to fix this?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2400
AMAZING!...even with pictures U morons can't get it!...SUBSCRIBE!....

did your folks have any children that lived?

Bronze Member
Username: Johnner

Post Number: 53
READ PLEASE!!!
Go to NAGRAVISION2 and then to provider 01 01

Please don't ask before reading.

Post Number: 5
My dear friends, Salam and Johnner:
I now understand. This LK is suffering from a problem. Are you blind, LK? Don't you see my posting a few hours ago, that I have successfully entered the keys. This LK is still growling.
I think this LK should be kicked out for good.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2417
Pal...I've been here 3 years...U think some retarded newbie azzwipe like U is going to come here in 1 day and start talking crap,about banning me!...I'll have your gonads up your nose soon boy!...U know NOTHING here!

I suggest we check your IP cause I think U are a planted troublemaker who needs to be banned!....

Thomas J ....U are banned!

Upload

Post Number: 6
LK, SAME TO U.

Good bye, good folks like Salam and Johnner, I don't know, how you are putting up with this kind of person. U can see how offensive LK's behaviour was to me. I will never visit this site again.
Good bye again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us