Is your system fked up? Here is what to do.. for Pansat and C00lsat

Username: Gold__lion

Post Number: 1
Go to this website.. I was able to get exactly what I needed from here...... Im freeaking 15 all I did was read LK's posts and then look for that in google.....

jsut go here and ull be happy.. okay?
Has a good bin, and also a new channel list with new transponder. Couldn't be simpler... Works for C00lsat and for Pansat.

http://www.clickspin.com/FTA_Down/fta_down.html

Post Number: 3
Okay these are direct links incase ur kinda brain dead :-)

~~JUST CLICK THE LINKS~~
~~When it says "OPEN SAVE CANCEL MORE INFO" click "SAVE"~~

-------------------------------------------------
NOTE: This is for PANSATs. DONT! put into a C00lsat.... The C00lsat stuff is on same site. On the right side of the screen. Under the sections labeled "C00LSAT 4000/5000 PRO"

http://www.clickspin.com/FTA_Down/fta_down.html
For the Flashing Bin with the Autoroll:
X-85BL_060318_273_au_api(N).bin:

http://www.clickspin.com/FTA_Down/X-85BL_060318_273_au_api(N).bin

Program for putting the BIN FILE (The thing above.)

Go on http://www.clickspin.com/FTA_Down/Pansat_May_2_NA.gtd
Updated Channel No. 2 List with !!NEW!!Transponders:
Pansat_May 2 WA.gtd :

http://www.clickspin.com/FTA_Down/Pansat_May_2_WA.gtd
Program for putting the Channel Lists into your Pansat/C00lsat. You'll need to UNZIP it....
Channel Master:

http://www.clickspin.com/FTA_Down/keymaster2.0.exe

Username: Cooldude69

Post Number: 7
HAHA! ur so cool bro.
People these days dont read AT ALL!! & its true, just by reading all of LKs posts you basically become an expert @ this...

You did ur homework kid :-)
Congratulations

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
haha gracias XD im cuban too ^^ lk is just bein a dick and wont see that i did something good...

Username: Lady_m

Hi, guys,

I have read several of your posts & you guys are extremely helpful.

I'm a newbie & in need of desperate help. I have a Quantum 3000 receiver. I need to download new bin files every other month or so. I download the Pansat bin files & they have always worked. The last bin file I received (I don't think was for a Pansat) didn't give me PPV, adult or movie channels.

What can I do or what information do you guys need to help me?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
if u say that da pansat ones work, get da stuff from up thr and put it into ur box :P gud luk

Username: Durango31

Tengo una pansat y quiero saber el prosedimiento para entrarle los nuevos bin.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
1. Abre Black List Updater
2. Selecciona el Bin 273
esta en esta pagina de web, Copy and Paste
3. Espera q termine completamente.
4. Aprieta OK.
5. http://www.clickspin.com/FTA_Down/Pansat_May_2_NA.gtd

8. Abra la lista de Canales.
9. Arriba en el programa q' abrio, dice <h4>"TOOLS"</4>
10. Escoja Write to STB.
11. Entonces una cosa le saldra.
12. Escoja su tipo de Pansat.
13. Apriete Next, Next, Next. Espere q' termine.
14. Valla a su Pansat.
15. Menu-->Parental Controls--> Second Pin--> Con los numeros apriete "0000" --> Set Default Key (espre q termine) ---> Nagravision 2
16. Entonces has esto.
En donde estan todos los numeros abajo tiene q colocar un par de numeros por espacio.

Key 00:

Arriba::::: AE F1 0F 87 F9 58 E1 55
Abajo:::::: 3A E4 8B AE ED DB BB DF

Key 01:

Arriba::::: C5 6C 66 89 3A 32 D0 C9
Abajo:::::: 24 2B F0 4F 03 68 06 92

Hay 3 secciones en esta pantalla de Keys.

Esta Provider ID(no cambie nada
Key (para cambiar entre la 1 y la dos apriete los botonesde subir o bajar el volument <->)

Entonces cuando ya tenga la clave q kiere baje a el 3rcer nivel y ponga las claves en cada lugar como estan... es facil, tiene q cojer el ritmo... suerte

Has someone tried the Pansat file from that site posted above? Does it work? Is it a recent bin file?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
i have it in my dads pansat and its working.... so yeah im not helping nemore cus da older ppl (im 15) are starting to bich at me.... so nite ask LK hes a wizard or sumshet like that

Post Number: 4
Eug, what does the channel list do? I download that to my receiver like a bin file?

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 121
Lady,
We've never heard of the site this kid it talking about. I would not trust it.
Your problem has more to do with DN moving channels from different transponders.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
its ur channels pretty much. u need channel master to do it... but ask lk hell confuse u and then tell u ur stupid, im going to sleep, i got school tomorrow... just put the bin, then download channel master, then the channel list, open the list with channel master, "TOOOLS" at the top.. then write to stb, put in the new keys for today and watch tv, thatswhat i did and it works...... if LK talks shet about me, just support it cus i really cud careless what neone says at this point.... i wish u best of luck

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2328
Changing TP's are happening again.

Noticed that some PPV channels were not showing up with programming in the EPG, ie 514, 515 on Echo 8.6, and sure enough, they were blank channels

Solutions (saved the best for last. - do what works for you!!):

First try turning the receiver off and on, using the switch at the back, not the remote. This re-sets the computer - quick remedy, just in case it's not a TP changing problem.

If that does not work, then:

Use an updated channel list

If none is available, which is what I expect to be the case, then you have these options:

Nuke all channels and Blind scan the sat(s) again.

Blind Scan Polarity should be Vertical ONLY for DishPro LNB's

Note: On the missing or blank channel, press the OK button. At the bottom of the pop up screen you will see the sat and the frequency for that channel. Make a note of it.

Now, go into the TP Scan, TP selections.

You will note that the EXACT frequency for the missing channel is NOT listed. It's close, but no cigar. Therefor a normal TP scan will MISS the channels.

The TP scan will not find the changes because the frequency is not that of the listed TP frequency, It's just a bit off and that means the channels will be missed during a TP scan

Setting Default keys again, will also NOT bring in the TP changes.

Hint: every time I scan, I start with a different sat and save to SD after each sat scan. This way, I can choose the 119 and 61 combo as the starter CH load and just scan 110. Saves time in the long run. Just remember to delete any old saved combos that includes the newly updated sat.

BUT THERE ALSO IS AN EASIER WAY!! - WITHOUT NUKING CHANNELS!!

First, on the channel that says no signal, hit the OK button and write down the frequency of the changed TP and which sat it is on

. ie: TP 12600, sat echo 8.6

Go to installation menu and choose Advanced Scan

In the top row, manually enter 12600 as the frequency

Go down below and highlight Video PID

Press OK, wait for scan to finish, some 16 channels will show up in the above example, exit to programming and all will be fine...NO DUPLICATES EITHER!!

Now this is the long read to the solution, LOL, but it's gonna take you a lot less time to read and do it than it took for me to try and discover all these solutions - so that I may guide you to which way is best - and hopefully, you've learned something along the way

Post Number: 8
haha.. 4sho Cuban all the way u kno how we do! lol
im not so old either, i just dont lik to talk bout me in these things cuz ya kno...

adonde tu estas??
"agua e fango y factoria" (la ciudad que progresa or wut?? lol)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2404
all that, half Eubonics and half whatever...but has a username "cooldude69"...is that something like 'selective hearing" , except its called "selective writing"...

Username: New_user

I don't Know What I did. I was trying to change keys and was trying to go to Nagravision 2. It does not show up. Gone. Only nagravision 1 shows up. Do I need to upload bin again. Can any one give me the link for latest bin for PANSAT 2700E.
Thanks

Post Number: 9
lol... yea, thats right!
I write how ever I please.

I really dont give a shi*t how ppl write, after all it IS the internet... I DONT C Y U CARE?!? I wuznt even talkn to you :\

And just in case you might want to pull ur all american bullshit... Ive read ur discussions with other people about that and how they write and spell...

Nigga, dont even go there!
I was born an American with Hispanic heritage. YOU WISH! you spoke and wrote spanish as well as I speak and write english... and if you did (which you dont) then you are just being ignorant

You know what, dont even write back cuz I dont give a fu*ck bout wut chu gotta say aight?

FU*CK ALL THEM HATAZ!!
That goes for you LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 2407
We will have Domino's deliver the new bin with a pizza for U...we don't want U to hurt yourself getting the bin yourself..

Post Number: 10
Eug yo tengo un Lifetime Ultra
Si te hace falta alguna ayuda me avisas ok?
el mio esta funccionando...

Silver Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 105
Mexican Illegal Aliens Get A Free Day Off From Work Day" OK? Ha! I'm sure L.A.'s lawns were dry from the lack of gardening available that day, but all returned to normal and I am still avoiding Taco Bell. And fucck Cinco de Mayo.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2413
fruitcake and Qban!..U can tell its the weekend!...the kids are back!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
lmao... ur full of shi*t LK

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
stop arguin bout this lol, doesnt matter. LK if u can help i need a bin for pansat 2700a, just tell me where to get it, no need to tell me that there is no new keys and stuff.... i know there are some new things, i need u to tell me where they are and ill b grateful, thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Rikarddo

Post Number: 26
getit here look for it dss-tes-ter.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
yer thanks i read back on a post by someone and got it :P now i need to know what channel the match between hoya and mayogra will b on, pls and thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Johnner

Post Number: 59
Hoya vs. Mayorga Thread:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/222543.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
mmk thanks man

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
The fight was awsome! :-)

Username: Hope284

okay so I followed the instructions above and when I turned on my reciever and waiting for my channels to cut in it said "illegal satelite lock" and shut my reciver off and now it won't even turn on. any ideas?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2454
hope...who are U?...we never gave U advice!...obviously U used the wrong bin for your receiver!...Jtag time!

Bronze Member
Username: Hope284

Post Number: 21
LK ... I'm new here.... went searching on the net for new keys for my reciever and followed the instructions above. Did at my own risk...cuz I'd lost some channels awhile ago and have never changed my bin #. Liked the site thought most of you were helpful... figured I'd ask and see if anyone could help me out with the mess I created.

Username: Tasha01

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me. My Echo 8.6 is completely wiped out. I have lost all the PPV channels. Does anyone know what I can do to fix it? Thank a lot.

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 188
Hey Tasha,
The TP's have changed.
Read this and you'll understand.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/219758.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us