Hijacking a thread

Username: Bummedout

Post Number: 6
LK I don't believe anyone is really doing that on purpose. I believe that people new to this site just don't realize that the subject in a thread is not anything and everything. I think eventually they catch on. I can't remember if I did the same the first few times that I began to post here. Just a heads up for what it's worth.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2223
IF everyone here took an ENGLISH class in grade school.....U were taught about "the Subject"...and what or who it is...its the whole purpose of the sentence or thread!...they are just LAZY and rude, and post whatever they want at the top posted thread cause its the easiest for them...rather then looking for an apprpriate receiver type and thread to post in...just look at how many numerous "KEYS" threads we have here but they ask in EVERY thread "what are the new keys"...like little retarded kids..or extremely rude and lazy kids... thats why I have this attitude here...

sometimes they do it at dsscommunity, but I get on them...and they know they will be banned by me if I hear any sh*it!...so they behave and post correctly 95% of the time at dsscommunity...here they get to post po*rn, talk crap etc....and get away with it...so they do it here!...like little 10 yr old unsupervised kids...

I have a nice community playground across the street from me in a nice expensive gated/security guard golf community with all large expensive homes ...BUT I am out there every day telling them 10-18 yr old little dirty mouth lazy rude azzzwipes to shut up and watch their swearing because of the little 3-5 yr olds out their playing with their folks...their folks are afraid to speak and I'm crazy and have NO fear of anything...so I walk over with a beer in my hand and run off the wise guy wannabe tough guys..LOL...actually I like it, its funny to seek how kids behave unsupervised when they think they can get away with something... and how an 18-19 yr old BIG azzwipe will back down in a heartbeat when eyeballed in the face!...and not once have I had any retaliation...they know I mean business...I had to beat a couple azzwipe parents down the first week I moved in 6 years ago..LOL...I'm the old guy compared to most in the community, but I'm the crazy retired military Harley guy too with the nicest house and yard..!

OK...beer time and time to jump in the pool..92 here now..

Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 6
motherfuUUUUUking lk! you're big time loser!
mothersuckerr! azhooole!Upload

Post Number: 7
you're a poor slave.. living in housing projects
have two sisters one with large aZZ, the other with fake booobs!
you get no life what so ever, frickking alien.
i'll call immigration on U.
i know where U live according to my search on U.Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2227
U call a $600,000 home with indoor pool, a housing project!

Post Number: 8
FRICK u LAIR!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2243
Pal...thats just 1 of 4 homes I have...and U spell like U are from the projects...but U are scum and I don't need to talk to U...I don't care about U or your beliefs!

Bronze Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 78
we know U LOSER, u live in front of the computer

Bronze Member
Username: Satnuts

Post Number: 14
If you have 4 homes...1 of which is a $600,000 home, why would you need free satellite? I guess the military gives good retirement these days! Just a thought, not calling you a liar or anything. U NO Play nice U get NO respect! I'm off to my 60 millon dollar 7th home in LA...going to watch my free satellite there!

Post Number: 9
thank U Tom, itryed many times to teach this lair but he keeps shiiting in here.!$600.000 home! my AZZ.
he's brook, can't buy anything, just look at that pic of his dish two lnbs connected with a wire! .
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 25
is not a wire

is a strap

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us