Pansat 2500A

Username: Sire

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Hey all just new to the whole FTA Stuff but have been reading and reading it just goes on and on, Good info though! Anyways my problems lies with how do you determine what software is already installed in your receiver (Pansat 2500A) if I go to my main menu and scroll down to system info it says

2.73t
4SecGC_RTN_TVE
Boot Ver: 6.0
18 Mar.2006
chancysand

Not sure what that all means? The unit was required used and seems to work not bad, but as well I seem to get allot of good singles from allot of different satellites!
Like for instance these are what I am getting
nimiq 1/ku
nimiq 2/ku
Echo 3/ku
" " 2/ku
" " 4/ku
" " 1.2/ku
" " 7/ku
" " 8.6/ku
As of now I used to have bell expressvu and my disk is pointed at 81 with 91 percent (with the Fta) signal but clearly I just don't know witch satellite to use? Some channels work and some don't work and the menu rarely displays the info I guess clearly I don't know if I need to load a new loader as pertaining to the boot ver: It seems to have no reference to the ones that are available? Using the wrong flash would not be good. So I turn to the knowledgeable like yourselves and seek some kind of guidance I guess you could say, thanks let me know

Regards,

BIGD

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2125
U have the 273T bin , which is current, uploaded into receiver....the sotfware is fine..U do NOT get all those satellites!...U can ONLY get what is on the dish!..1 LNB = 1 satellite, 2 LNB = 2 satellites, 3 LNB's = 3 satellites etc..

so U need to go up on roof...check out the LNB's, aim them to the sats u want..configure your receiver settings, then do the wiring and switch , and scan those sats..110w (echo 8/6)- 119w (echo 7) from Dishnetwork (DN) are most popular....91w - nimiq 1 (bell Canadian TV) is popular with the French Canadians..

U still have MUCH reading to do..U're not even in the ball park yet!

Username: Bouttep

Post Number: 7
lk

i'm having trouble loading the 273 bin on my 2500a , wich loader should i be using , the bin i'm using only gives me one line on n2 keys so i'm missing some channels

please help
thanks

Username: Ktac

Post Number: 2
I have a pansat 2500a I have tried the keys and have no channels and do not know what to do now.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2130
Pansat 2500 give everyone 2 lines for keys..
key0
key1

If U want all the HBO, PPV and adult then put key 1 in the 2 lines...if U want all the other channels, put key 0 into the 2 lines..

Username: Shaneel786

Post Number: 7
hi i have pansat 2500A and my problem is:
everytime i enter a new key for the dish network (N 0101 00:
9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA 4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75) and press store ....then exit....a few minuts later the picture stops and i go back on the nagravision 2 and see the old keys....its not storing right....
I checked the system information it says X-858L
API: 2.72 o_EU
Boot ver: 6.0
and im using 3 sat and these are the names ECHO 8.6/ku ECHO 7/ku ECHO 0.3/ku
so when i enter the new key it works for few mins and it changes back to the defult key.. anyway i can stop that? or something.. someone please help......

Username: Sire

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

lk, Thanks for the reply, Not much of a French Canadian myself but I have heard of them before! I have no doubt I have allot of reading to do like I said I'm fairly new at the hobby. Thanks for the reply and advice. As I stand now I have 2 lnb's hooked up, 89 witch is for regular sat and 91 witch is for hd channels witch is for my 6100 had receiver.I have 2 cable coming out of each lnb and each one going into to a switch then singly going to each receiver (FTA) and (6100) witch is not used anymore. I'm confident that they are wired correctly and pointed properly. I seem to get allot of stations but the only thing is that the menu is all screwed,and I can't seem to figure out how to make all the adult channels have a password (0000) when selecting them. before I tried to reset to factory setting it worked.

Username: Dafee99

hello shaneel lalani u need to get the 273t bin mentioned earlier so that your keys dont autoroll. however, if you want to continue with the bin you are currently using change sat names as soon as you get picture,,, there is much info on the web.. best thing to do is update to 273t, which is working really good.

Username: Dafee99

best thing for you bigd is to download an updated channel list (channel master). its really easy to use.. u just need to put your part into it. u will be able to lock, select favorites, etc from ur computer.. again its easy just read read and read some more.

Username: Wnyzfinest

237a is that good?

Username: Zak123

Hollywood, Ca Usa

hi my name is zak, im new to this, i have Pansat 2500a and i have a problam, the channels that i had on 8.6/ku are mostly lost can any one help me fix it

Username: Kumudinia

Post Number: 10
My Pansat 2500a has
2.73t
4SecGC_RTN_TVE
Boot Ver: 6.0
18 Mar.2006
chancysand
I get 89% Quality in 118 and 90% signals in 119, But I don't get any channels. I downloaded a Channel list creted by someone and or is there anyway I can scan my sattelited and get the channels. Please help me. Thanks!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2237
Yes using the remote U can choose your satellites and scan them and add channels to your receiver...its very simple..as easy an turning it off and on...try using it!...there are many screen menus and options...nobody can teach U how to use the remote...little kids can use a remote!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
LK I appreciate your help. But my problem is I get 89% level and 90% quality in my in 119 but I still don't get the channels. I know how to use the remote control and even after doing blind scanning I still don't get 119. someone please tell me how to fix it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2248
Obviously U do NOT know how to scan..

Username: Dirtysouth

Lehigh Acres, FL USA

You guyes keep talking about 110 and 119! Im trying to put 2 and 2 together but i dont know what this means! I know you dont mena cahannels! lol
Where can i find the 110 and 119?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2259
The earth and space is made up of longitude and latitudes and the Equator and Prime meridean....U need to go back to school here...there are orbits around the earth ...we have satellites that fly around the earth..Dishnet has satellites in space to transmit signals from...2 of those satellites are in the 110 and 119 orbits..

Bronze Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 20
GKA, no channel, but how about TP when you do the blind scan?

Username: Dirtysouth

Lehigh Acres, FL USA

Post Number: 5
Thanks LK but understand that if it said 110 or 119 degrees, I would get that! But it just says 110 and 119 so kind of hard to guess something you have no idea about!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2271
U ONLY get what your LNB's on roof dish are CORRECTLY aimed at!...forget what your screen says!...they list 25 satellites but U don't get them!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
LK, If I don't know how to Scan please tell me how to do it.

Username: Barny

Does anyone know the new keys for pansat 2500. I just lost all my channels.

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 183
Hello, i have an updated channel list for pansats

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Tim, Please tell me where I can I find it.

Username: Sameh71

hi ; ijust lost all my channels for pansat 2500a
also i can"t turn it to nagrivation 2
help please

Username: Hailian

new dishnet keys 02 may 2006

00: C5 6C 66 89 3A 32 D0 C9
01: 24 2B F0 4F 03 68 06 92

working fine with me..

Saqib-

Post Number: 6
BUT I can"t turn nagrivation 1 to 2

can you help

Username: Lucia

where you turn 00-01 keep on pressin the right button and a new 01 will appear and thats nagra 2

Post Number: 9
no change still nagrivation 1

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
HI ; LUCIA

I KNOW HOW TO TURN FROM NAG.1 TO NAG. 2 BUT MY RECIVER DOESN"T RESPONDE ' WHEN I PRESS IN THE RIGHT BUTTON IT CHANGE FROM DISHNETWORK AND STILL NAG1
PLEASE HELP ME

Hollywood, Ca Usa

hi my name is zak,can somebody help find updated channels 8.6/ku

Username: Sonia786

can someone plz give me direction for the new keys how to put them in plz...thx

Gold Member

Post Number: 2290
------------------------>

Username: Tonyparker

Post Number: 9
LOL, that's a good one! Much better than "you SOB...go read!" Much better! LOL

Username: Aj23

Post Number: 4
I have fortec Star, on a Pansat 2500
my system info is:
A/7bar FTA Ultra
A/7bar -2.82t
Boot ver :6.0
Nov.7. 2005 (Nt)
Do i need keys for this system?
if yes were can i go to put them?
and if not, should i just download a new bin?
What options do i have? what can i do for this system? **LK** Any Advise?

Hollywood, Ca Usa

Post Number: 3
i had 1.2/ku 7/ku 8.6/ku i deleted all channels from the list, after started to scan 1.2/ku it feeled up than i tryed to blind scan 8.6/ku it didnt find any channeles. So i cleaned it all again, this time i started from 8.6/ku but this time it feeled 8.6/ku than i tried to feel up the 1.2/ku and it gave me 0 result. can any one help me plz

Username: Nsreen200

Dallas, Tx

Post Number: 3
How To Manually Enter Keys for fortec star???? I have only one line on Nagravision

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 223
The step below are for Pansat & Fortec receiver with the new
N2 Codes Only

How To Manually Enter Keys For Pansats: 2500A & Fortec Ultra

------------------------------------------------

Menu button
select Parental Controls
2nd PIN/enter 0000

Press set default keys

Stroll up to Nagravision press OK button

Press right volume button to Dishnetwork

Stroll down to Key #

Press right volume button twice. It should read ( 00 ) Nagravision 2

Stroll down to Key Data . Enter new codes. When finish press OK button to sore new keys

Go back to key # Press right volume button one time . Key # should read (01 ) Nagravision 2

Stroll down to Key data enter second keys. When finish press OK button to store keys.

Last step Exit Exit Exit . Go watch TV

Username: David005

hello,
i have a pansat 2500a, have entered the new keys and done a full scan. For some reason I am not able to get all the channels i had before. Can someone help?

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 246
Do you need rescan all satellite, because from time to time are changing tp.

Username: David005

Thanks Eva for the info. I have tried rescanning and still no luck. Any other ideas?

Thanks

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 249
DAvid check your keys. Check your signal status before scanning. Delete all channels and scan again.

Dishnet keys 11 May

Key 0: for N 0101 00:
AE F1 0F 87 F9 58 E1 55
3A E4 8B AE ED DB BB DF

Key 1: for N 0101 01:
15 FD 84 7F A4 D1 CF E9
1C E9 58 70 2D 79 42 D9 Active

Username: Dishnet06

what is differance between programmed and brand new? which brand receiver is best? how much?

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 259
REad the rules you cant post in several threads the same question. Any original box is good. I have pansat 2700A and is working fine for me.
check this link:
http://www.global-cm.net/PansatCompare.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 2591
Ce site soutient anti les idéaux américains et anti- anglais parlant. ....so écrit dans n'importe quelle langue que vous voulez, brulez le drapeau et les facons américaines ...and spectacle disrepect total pour tout anglais parlant des membres ici. ..eva syas son bien et elle doit savoir la cause elle est un 11 bleu de jour ici qui est un Riciens de Purto. ..and Riciens de Purto ne paie pas d'impot et peut faire quoi qu'ils veulent a n'importe quel endroit ils Les déchets ces forums les je dis laisse TOUS forums de theses de déchets que j'ai travaillé dur pour développer et maintiennent dater.. bien maintenant son temps pour le démolir !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us