Help with 3500s

Bronze Member
Username: Er1013

Post Number: 17
LK,
Can't see HBO and all Adults channels. Do you have any cure for that?. Pls advise. Thank you...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2042
double post...IGNORE THIS THREAD!

Username: Cwash22

Post Number: 1
Hello, I disconnect my pansat 3500sd to move around when i reconnected i'm getting no signal.

Any help please!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2067
double post...IGNORE THIS THREAD!

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 27
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2072
child po*rn....borderline Jail time!

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 28
You're more fcuking retarded then I thought...How can that be child po*rn you dumb fcuking redneck?...It's a 30yr old wearing a diaper...believe it or not, Grown Men like to wear diapers and this is proof...has nothing to do with a child you trailer park trash...ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 2077
and just how do U KNOW, he's 30 years old?.....LMAO

he could be a big 15 yr old kid...but since U KNOW different...then its a self taken picture or your lover..

Username: Rith

Post Number: 1
LK,
Can't see HBO and all Adults channels. Do you have any cure for that?. Pls advise. Thank you...I have the same problem, thanks for your help in advance

Gold Member

Post Number: 2080
4 lines of DN keys (Key 00 and Key 01) and a new scan should fix it..

Username: Joememory111

Post Number: 7
hey lk same problem with the hbo and espn no signal when i do the key 00 01 do i go to echo 8 and do it or echo 7 and what scan should i do a blind scan another scan and what the best scan to do when i go to instlation what readings do i have i steped out of the room and the damm kid starting pressing buttons.by the way i,m now in favor of abortions lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2083
U don't "do it" eneter keys into any echo's...U enter then where they are suppose to go, and thats just one place with any receiver!....do any scan..U really don't have a clue about any of this,,,GO READ!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us