110 119 bracket

Bronze Member
Username: Woofy

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 45
Ok..well i have moved my dish of the roof and setup on my back deck..now i can't remember if its the 110 side or the 119 side of the bracket that goes on the main arm of the dish. help please.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2033
[link removed] ......copy/paste into browser then remove the * in c*om.....119 on arm....110 to left as U face dish

Bronze Member
Username: Woofy

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 46
Thanks Lk ..now please refresh my memory..my receiver will still have the same settings as before when i was receiving 110 and 119. do i run one cable from lnb 119 direct to receiver (coolstt 5000) and try to find 119 first..or the other way around..and should i do a factory reset before trying to find my sats again?

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2035
no don't do a factory reset..put on a KNOWN 110 channel, move lnb until u get it...then do same with 119...doesn't nmatter which U do first..

Username: Samsonite123

Long beach, Ca Usa

Post Number: 2
does the type of Dish you use really make a differance in the channels you receive,If so why?

Username: Samsonite123

Long beach, Ca Usa

Post Number: 3
Ihave a pansat 2700A and I wont to get channels in all parts of the world with premium channelsplus ppv ,adult,hbo ,showtime ect.should i get a T-55 dish or T90 dish? or is there a better way?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us