Fortec Ultra Autoroll

Bronze Member
Username: Kingalbert

Post Number: 11
can anyone help me install Autoroll on my lifetime ultra

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2024
would U like us to pedal your bicycle for U too?...LAZY people who don't read and need momma's hand!

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 83
LOL! Good one LK!

Sidney King - Pick up the receiver! Walk to the stairs! Throw it! And it will roll to the bottom - There is your Autoroll...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
were do i find the autoroll program

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 22
Hey Sidney King...why don't you go look between your wife's azzchecks...that's where you gonna find the autoroll and probably many other things...fcuking retarded Monkey...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
new keys please

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 90
Sidney King - It's only been posted here about a million times! Go to any DSS site and you'll find the bin file 273t...

Username: Acebailey

Post Number: 4
LK your giant dick! This member was asking for help , not your sh-t...Now I know why people follow you around the net bugging you. With members like Crippledwarcook giving reponses like that I have lost all respect the members on this sh-tty site, and shame on you LK you should know better than anyone else here.. As far as the file goes, go to dsstester.c o m and join up and check the files section, you will get lots of great help there.

Username: Knowhow

Post Number: 6
I have Fortec Classic NA. I dont any place where I can input keys? What do I need to do to be able to enter keys?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2053
Thanks Norman...your reply really was helpful to everyone....LMAO....jerk!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us