New DSS Forum

Bronze Member
Username: Caged

Post Number: 17
The new forum is on the uprise...
Come to http://dss.mine.nu to sign up today.

Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 9
Looks like a mickey mouse board..you want people to sign up and then you can sell off their emails to spam people for money...don't think so there fa99ot boy...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Is that all you - make up lies about people spamming emails, CrippledWarCock?

Bronze Member
Username: 1irambo

Post Number: 27
Fuzzybud- Activation #s will need to have correct mail add. Lots of info on sites. CAGE is persistant and wish the best,but you will want to visit other sites also.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
I think fuzzybud just wants my forum to make it. I dont, however, think its the only place he's looked...

Username: Fuzzybud

FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 1
I gave my correct email address to
Dss community*com two times when I tried to register I never got an activation number either time. I have been able to get some information from Dss Tester without registering. There was one other site i registered with, can't remember now what it was, but never got activation number from it either.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Fuzzybud had a problem getting reg with other sites. Hope he has had success. You are trying to start your own thing(COOL) but you will have a hard time doing so. I can understand why (pr-cks like fruitcakes and his alias). Hope it happens for U. If knowledgeable people were in your house, Id be banging on your door to let me in. I think youre pissing into the wind. If you knew as much as others in this forum LK,Mleaf,etc., then you may have a slim chance. NOT trying to discourage U. But think about it!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2014
Activation #?...I'm mod at dsscommunity and I never got an activation# ..just an email reply and link, which I responded to..if U want something from dsscommunity email soullezz at soullezz@dsscommunity.c*om remove the * in the email addy..

BTW...who is this Fuzzy dude?...and where in Florida?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
HK, You should get act# on your EMAIL. Make sure they have the correct address. They arent trying to keep U out.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
FUZZY stopped in at cages new site. BLESS Cage for trying!!

FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 2
Thanks LK I will try your suggestion. When I registered with Dss Community it said I would get an email so I could activate my account. I never received an email. I live in Central Florida. I have been reading this forum for about a year, trying to get information so I could try and keep my pansat working. I have managed so far to find enough info to keep me going. As I said on the new forum I have not tried downloading any new bin files, for fear of messing up my receiver. I have read that some have worse problems after downloading new bins, so i just keep working around my problems until I get things working again. One of these days I may have no choice but to download a new bin file.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2017
1 year and U never have uploaded a new bin!...then U can't be watching TV either!....after 1 year U should be an expert at this!...and helping out sites!

Username: Satnuts

Post Number: 4
Harold...you got an email but it went in to your junk email folder rather than your inbox...check there and I bet it's there. If the junk email was deleted, sign up again and check there.

FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 3
I said I never downloaded a bin myself. The person I bought the Pansat from downloaded the new bin when Nagra 2 took over. About 2 months ago I upgraded to a Pansat 2700 and the person I bought from put in the autoroll bin. I have done a blind scan on the old 2500 when channels moved to other transponders. I also had to change the satellite names on the 2700 when the autoroll stopped working. Now I think channels are moving again and I can't contact the person I bought from, so I either have to try and get the channels back myself, or download a new bin. The time may have come to try this myself.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2025
After 1 year U know NOTHING!...should be ashamed...don't come to dsscommunity asking retarded questions, cause I'll tell U now instead of then ....GO READ....LAZY waste of a body and mind..we don't spoon feed...all members are expected to read on their own, enough to ask an intelligent question..

All U did is pay some dude to do the READING and simple fixes for U...pathetic!

Channels are moving daily to new TP's and new satellites...Echo X 110 new satellite is here, so be prepared to lose many more channels QUICKLY!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Hey HK...LK is all tough talk over the computer...the little skinny fcuking crippled retard has his days marked, he's running out of beer and it's not going to be pretty...ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 2028
U change your nick from FRUITCAKE and now U think U can walk and talk tall?...please, U're no match for my 12 year old grandson!...or 11 yr old grandaughter!...either would kick the snot out of U!....how ya like them apples sweet cheeks fagget!...LMAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
What street is this supposedly "Carribean club" on?...if in fact there is one?...C'mon tough guy, I'll be there the last week of May...we really should meet for coffee and settle this dispute you fcuking crippled redneck..ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 2031
US 1...just about the ONLY street in the Keys!...U can't miss it!....coffee my azz,U won't have time pal!...U're not staying that long conscious!

BTW...there is NO TGI Fridays in Key Largo, so I know U are full of it about being here in May and staying at the Marriot!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Listen azzcheese...it's been a while since I've been there...I do remember a TGI Fridays somewhere in the vacinity. As far is the Carribean club...I have a good idea where it's at...Is it by Marlins restaraunt?...I think I got you pinned down you fcuking looser..and yes we will have coffe..one way or another...fcuking crippled redneck..ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 2034
U are a fricking LIAR...No Marlins...No TGIF...No hope for U!....here comes the mental ward nurse, U better hide!....LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Hey LK, how much does an avg house cost down there. I want a house on the beach and I have yet to see one that costs less that .5mil. Just wondering.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
He wouldn't know...he only knows how much trailer parks cost...you wouldn't even need a mortgage to buy the one he's in...you could get a loan for a couple of grand and buy him out...ROTF

Username: Lore

El paso, Texas El paso

Post Number: 5
Are the chanels that are being lost recoverable or do I need a new bin

Gold Member

Post Number: 2038
do a new scan and all the channels come back..

Bronze Member
Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 33
thanks LK, i have done that but no luck with p o r n...know why?

Bronze Member
Username: Er1013

Post Number: 16
Anyone? Can't see any of the Adult channels on my 3500S. Do you have any cure for that?. Pls advise thank you...
er1013

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
er1013, you have to load a bin file on your receiver and point it at the dishnetwork satellite.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us