HELP WITH PANSAT 2500A

Username: Shaneel786

Post Number: 2
hey im new to this i REALLY need help with my PANSAT 2500A it says WAIT FOR PICTURE 10% and then it loads to like 400% and it starts back again to load or it might play for 10 seconds or so.. i heard you have to put some keys or anything? is there a new key for this problem or anything please help me.. i really want to watch ppv tomm India vs Pakistan cricket match.. thanks in advance my emial address is shaneel786@yahoo.com

Username: Hardlikerock

Post Number: 1
Hi,

I am new to FTA. I have just perchased Viewsat extreme fta receiver. My recever was at factory default, someone kid enter wrong password 5-6 time and receiver deleted all the channels. I am getting message "No Chennels" Looks like the whole program got deleted. The real problem is when pressing "MENU" on converter the menu item is showing on the screen. I download the factory bin from viewsatusa.com wenite still same. If somebody can help in this matter, that will be great help.
No Atenna setup is coming on tv screen to scan satellite. other fuction on conveter is woking fine.

Username: Shaneel786

Post Number: 3
anyone want to help me please? i put the new keys 9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA 4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75 and it still not working it worked for few mins but then it stopped again.. someone PLEASE help me. thanks in advance

Username: Rikarddo

Post Number: 7
do you have the latest bin

Bronze Member
Username: Cincy_jughead

Post Number: 12
rock
go to dss community.c*m
remove the * and sign in its free
go to forum and look for article on views*t
read it will tell u what bin and all u need to know just read
« Previous Thread Next Thread »