TP autoroll?

Bronze Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 98
I was watching a channel(ESPNE), when all of sudden it went black and showed "bad or scrambeld channel". I pushed channel up then down, then the tv screen showed "tp autoroll". When it was done the channel was still scrambeld, and couldn't find if a working duplicate has been loaded somewhere else. I thought that's how a tp autorol works. Am I missing something here?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1967
Your TP autoroll is working...the channel is now somewhere else, where Dishnet moved it!...its there...U should see it...do a SAT scan, you will see it.....NOT blind scan!

Username: J_k

Schaumburg, IL US

Post Number: 2
Hi, can I get an opinion about this receiver pls
Is this a BS what they saying about the product?

BLACKBIRD(Upgraded)-Full Open Receiver for sale (2NGKX)
BLACKBIRD RECEIVER AKA SILVERBIRD LEGAL Free-to-Air receiver which when connected to your DISH Network or NagraVision satellite opens all the channels wide open. This product is for real and couldn't have come at a better time! ... satellite dishes to your BLACKBIRD receiver with the DiSEQC 4 ...

Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1987
The TP autodetect is intended to automatically pick up any moved channels, detect them and put them back on your screen in the new TP, so now the channel is no longer missing or scrambled....it does do that,but sometimes the channel is renamed or is in the new area and TP...it has bugs and many people have complained that they are actually losing channels ..BL is aware of this problem..

http://www.future-fta.info/forum/showthread.php?t=21086&page=3

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 348
glad to see you stayed on topic and answered geek's question.
As for fruit most likly just another screenname for the one who causes all the trouble here to begin with, (you know who) I won't give him any credit here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 349
Now as to the TP autoroll and it's bugs, some people seem to be having major problems with the bin, while others report it works perfect, I don't know since I have not tested it yet, just returned from a week in the sun and fun of San Juan PR.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1989
just returned from a week in the sun and fun of San Juan PR.

NO its...just returned from a week in the sun and RUM of San Juan PR....LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 350
so true lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 352
It seems to me that the people that are having problems with loosing channels after installing the bin 248 tp autoroll are using a variety of channels lists, but people that are using strictly the "echostar Package" seem to be running well, so maybe that's the key, use "THE ECHOSTAR PACKAGE".

Username: Thedove

Post Number: 7
Lk I need some help please!!!! I have asked u this question befor but I forgot what u told me to do.See I have the 2700A, and I am using dishnet 500 with it and it is not work that great. Will not work with 8.6echo, and 7echo, will lose signal when i change the channel, usally with the 8.6echo. What can i do to stop this. I know u told me to use one sat per disque, is that right? Well I see on the dish that one cable wire is coming from it, but it has two LNBs. Do i need to change it to two wires out from sat from each LNB. Or what do u think. Right now i an not using 4+1 switch, just the setup that was installed for dishnet. do i need to make some changes. Thanks for any help u can give me!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 100
Thanks guys, now I know I had the right understanding of what the bin does.

Slo, my channel list is a scanned list, but you are correct I never used the echostar package list, and therefore I wouldn't know if the bin works good with it. I will try it and report back.

Thanks.

Username: Xbui

Post Number: 1
My microroyal unit was given the "autoroll" bin alittle while back...now for the past week or so, whenever i go to the XXX channels...or some of the hbo channels...the unit locks up on me and freezes. I end up having to unplug the unit to make it work again. Sometimes i even have to do a "set default settings" to fully unlock it.

I seem to be missing a lot more PPV channels, and none of the XXX work (sat 119 or 110).

Ay insight??

Thanks!!

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 84
LK - So you were down in my neck of the woods (well more like my neck of the caribbean). I hope you left some run for me! I've been off the island for about 3 weeks and I just got back and Bacardi said they were running low! Did you have anything to do with that?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2040
Worked many months at Rosie Roads...and Ramey AFB

151 or any Rum is not my drink but have had a ton of them...I prefer Tequila or beer..or BOTH!....LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 86
Worked at Rosie Roads myself between '90 and 94. NSWU-4. Can't do Tequila, but Beer, any day! Never worked at Ramey but I have a beach house near by (Isabela). Play golf all the time out at Ramey. Let me know next time you're on the Island. TCLatin5@yahoo.com

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 21
Lk and PRFRMNJ are going to be the main actors in the sequel to Brokeback Mountain...ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us