Experienced help

Username: Caged

Post Number: 9
I'm trying to buy the pansat3500sd receiver. Should which one of these receivers should I buy?

http://www.efta.us/cgi-bin/cart/commerce.cgi?cart_id=1145030061.55523&product=Re cievers&pid=66

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1961
Contact pansatusa...confirm that pansat3500ds.com is in fact a Pansat "authorized dealer"..then ask pansat 3500 if that is a clone for that price...in they are a legit pansat dealer selling a GENUINE OEM, NOT a clone receiver, then grab it quick cause that price is exceptionally cheap!

EFTA receivers are GENUINE for sure but about $50 too much..I know the people there...U can go into \www.dsscentral.n*et LIVE CHAT and mention U want to buy the Pansat 3500 and people in there will give U a promotional code to use at EFTA...tell people U want $50 off cause can buy here at pansat3500.com for $139..$169 is average price but U know EFTA is for real!.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1962
Panarex Electronics...Pansat parent company!

11672 Tuxford St., Sun Valley, CA 91352 U.S.A.

Tel: 818-768-5161

Fax: 818-768-5191

E-mail: Click here

Post Number: 10
Thanks guys. They said that the cheap one is a clone, so I guess unless anyone knows where I can get it for cheaper, I'm going with efta. :]

Gold Member

Post Number: 1963
who said it was...I implied to U in another post that it probably was for that price, BUT I NEVER said it DEFINITELY was a clone...U need to check it out yourself...they advertise as a Pansat authorized dealer who are NOT allowed by pansat to sell clones...so check it out as I suggested...maybe its just a great deal...

IDF for sure using EFTA.....then Make sure U get the discount from the LIVE Chat! at dsscentral .net....they give it to anybody who asks!...EFTA owners hang out in chat daily!...they can bargain,believe me..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1964
http://www.pansatdirect.net/receivers.php ...$189, and this is GENUINE and blacklists home Pansat sponsor and site!

http://www.skyviewfta.com/index.php?cPath=22&osCsid=b89a6673b688aa2bed2b242d4727 8031 ...$179, sponsor st hashhu....can't guarantee its GENUINE

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Ahhh, I already ordered! ;[
Oh well, I'm just excited to be joining you guys in the DSS world. :]

Gold Member

Post Number: 1966
If U bought from EFTA, U better have received at least a 20% discount ($44)...they give it to all dsscommunity members... or those who visit the chat!

219-44 = 175

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Nope, they gave me 3% man, i ended up spending 227 and some change after it was all said and done ;[

Bronze Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 94
Don't listen to that azzhole LK...stay away from dsscommunnity.com, they spam out your email...you will be getting spam out your azz...as for the discount, it's not really a discount, they just jack their prices up and make it look like you are getting a deal...bunch of fcuking azzhole crooks...ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 1968
U spent WAY tooo much!...should have went to LIVE CHAT like I said!....or bought from Blacklists's sponsor Pansatdirect.net for &189...included cables,switch and FREE shipping!

BTW...I contacted pansatusa.com about the $139 receivers at pansat3500sd.com...they just replied back and stated that they are NOT an authorized Pansat dealer and do sell clones!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I did get a discount but it was only 3% but the regulars here seem to think that its well worth it to lube these ppl seeing how they "keep us going". Oh well, I dont mind - I just want my receiver and some free TV. :]

Gold Member

Post Number: 1974
I am the SENIOR regular here...its smart to ONLY buy a GeNUINE OEM receiver which EFTA sells..U just paid $40 much thats all..but I guarantee its NOT a clone..and if U ever have any questions or problems go to dsscentral.n*et LIVE CHAT ...they will back the receiver 100% and answer your honest questions..I mod over there too..

Username: Cincy_jughead

Post Number: 6
fruitcakes
here u are starting trouble again
fruitcakes u r a clown I would be proud loser

Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 2
ok..this crap is getting old conehead..STFU and go suck on LKs weiner...if you do , he might sign you up over at the spammer site...www.dssscommuninty.com ...I think you are stupid enought to sign up and have your email spammed to death..fcuking moron...ROTF

Username: Cincy_jughead

Post Number: 9
witch ever alias u would like to use would be fine clown
been a member at dsscommunity for a long time u r a liar clown

Bronze Member
Username: 1irambo

Post Number: 18
I havent been spammed yet and been member for over a week. Why spread lies Crumpled C0CK? We are looking for facts. Fact is you are a troublemaker!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us