Pansat 2700

Username: Jasongoodday

Post Number: 1
How do I know which BIN I'm operating under? thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Trucker

Post Number: 30
go into main menu, scroll down to system information.

Username: Jasongoodday

Post Number: 2
Under the system info, I have the following :
X-878 bl, API- 1.01C_EU , boot: 6.2

What should I be looking for? Or downloading?

Thanks 808

Username: Coldgirl

Canada

I just got pansat 2700, information Ver.6.2, no name brand, assuming its a clone, what bin do I need?

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1393
I would ask the people where i got it from!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Mzakcat

Post Number: 19
i've never seen 2700 clone is that true?

Canada

I don't know. The place I got it from says its a smartwave but the 2500A-N2 I got had smartwave on it. (So I new it was a clone)Check it out at
http://www.cbitcanada.com/sharedImgs/pdf/_newSats.pdf , and let me know.

Canada

Post Number: 3
This is the response I received from the dealer

"The brand/model should be noted on the packaging for the receiver. Short of the C**lsat or Viewsat brands that we carry, all others are clones (Pansat included).
Regarding the pin question, unfortunately I cannot support any modifications to the receivers due to legality concerns."

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2092
There are NO safe bins for Pansat 2700 CLONES!....and now there are many P 2700 clones that need to be Jtagged cause they used bins for GENUINE Pansat 2700 that killed and corrupted the receiver...same is true of Pansat 3500's now too...so be careful of what and where U buy...buy GENUINE...

BTW...that dealer is a POS, playing both sides of the fence!...U been had!...and its legal!....I recommend people buy from www.EFTA.us, cause they sell genuine...U might pay a little more BUT, its worth it!

Bronze Member
Username: Knowhow

Post Number: 12
LK you know your stuff!

Here is my problem. I loaded latest bin on classic na, finally go a place to put keys. Scan the channels on 121, got them. Now channels say "code is being updated wait..." it takes forever -nothing. Am I doing anything wrong? Am I putting keys in the right place? Do I need to put 00 or 01. Can you or anyone help.
Thanks in advance...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2096
kokko...U get LESS help when U post the same question everywhere...I answered U...now do U remember in which threads U posted this same thing, to find my answer?...there is a reason "threads" have a subject like this one "pansat 2700"...U and most people just rudely post anywhere U feel like it and HIJACK the thread for yourselves..your Fortec has NOTHING to do with a Pansat 2700...this is the reason people cannot find anything here...because U all do the same thing and Hijack threads...so there is NO organization here..everything is all scattered everywhere...

Canada

Post Number: 4
Lastest Response from CBIT
"To receive more channels on the free-to-air setup, the direction of the dish will need to be changed in order to connect to a different satellite with different channel availability. A list of such satellites and channel listings can be found in the free-to-air section at http://www.lyngsatcom . No hooking up to a computer, nor entering codes, is required in order to receive extra channels; simply changing the direction of the dish with the information provided above is required."

Gold Member

Post Number: 2143
what is your point?...the above is FTA 101 for any newbie!

Canada

Post Number: 5
My point is...I asked them to help me set it up because I couldn't find a new bin. I did find one, downloaded it onto the receiver and can't access the CAS area to set default. Sounds like its not N2 ready. Are we to climb up on the roof and change the direction for different shows or do you know of a certain satelite that you can get more that 5 channels without downloading anything onto the reciever?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2152
U need to aim at 110 or 119 satellites..then scan the channels and U will have the CAS area back!...and load the 148 bin...READING IS LEARNING...do it!

Username: Whackattack

I have been testing a 2700 clone and have had excellent success with the 143 bin. I tried later bins and had to jtag because it knocked the clone out after about 72 hours. I am using an Ace 2700 and the bin # below is what I have had success with.

X-87BL_060203_143_au_api

Forgot to add, you will probably update manually with the latest keys.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2167
There is NOT 1 SAFE bin for Pansat 2700 clones!...worse clone anyone could buy!....U never know when U are going to get killed!...some bins/receivers take up to 10 days before they get killed!

Blacklist (BL) makes all those Pansat x87 BL bins..he killed many Pansat 2500 clones intentionally and stated he will continue to cause problems for ALL clones who use his bins....

good luck, tomorrow might be your last day watching TV for awhile...U better get proficient at Jtagging..

Then perhaps the one I have has been modified, I do not know but I do know it has been working in my particular fta for over a month. I tried another later BL bin and you are correct, I had to jtag after 72 hours (I wanted to see if what I heard was true and it was). I am in no way saying it is safe for all clones but it works in mine. btw, i did not d/l it from any forums.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2171
well it surely came from a web site!

Canada

Post Number: 6
I received this information also. I sometimes think I'm fighting a losing battle with this receiver. Can I please have your opinion.
"Read info included. Works on B*v and D*sh. This also works on the Pansat 2700-N2.THIS IS FOR CLONE 2700's ONLY." Attached was "PanTecAE_Factory_FTA_101_api(N).zip" This consists of 3 files.
1. mark_VII-Test5_bin_pantecAE5
2. PanTecAE_Factory_FTA_101_api(N)
3. X-87_clean_NG2_146_api
It also came with a loader: Loader_PanTecAE_2700AE
and the following instructions:
1. Load v101 Factory bin first. After you are finished power off from the back.
2. Power back up and perform a factory reset.
3. Load the new 146d bin.
4. Perform another factory reset when finished loading.
5. Blind Scan your sat's and set default key.

Your advice is trluy appreciated. Thank you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2189
I would actually need the bin, so I could disect it(hex workshop) and the codes to see if its an original bin or just another 146 bin with a new name and false allegations..if U could tell me where U got it, then I could check it out!

I have NEVER seen a REAL working 2700 clone safe bin anywhere...all have been just old bins with new names that kill clones!

Username: Jmontana1

anyway i have j tag case if anyone nedds j tag!
Upload

Username: Jmontana1

anyway i have j tag case beside me over here! if anyone needs jtagging i'll be there!
Upload

Canada

Post Number: 7
It came from the administrator at
[link removed]
I should trust an administrator, but I hate Jtagging.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2196
I would NOT trust that bin!...I looked at it...first there is NO 146D bin with the file, which IMMEDIATELY raises suspicions of people renaming old files to new file names...except here they forgot to change the name...LOL..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2209
after pulling the bin apart, I see its the Pansat 2700 bin 148 for GENUINE receivers!...do NOT use it...its NOT a CLONE safe bin!...it just has a new name like all the other BOGUS CLONE 2700 bins!

Canada

Post Number: 8
Thanks for checking this out. I was hestating using it. I see your post for the admin., hope he can answer our questions.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2211
No need for his answer... I just told U the TRUTH...I thoroughly checked this out...he didn't...thats a scab site!

Username: Izzy_mandelbaum

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 10
i have a question for LK: "if you have a 2700a clone reciever, can you use a a bin that is intended for a 2500a that is clone safe?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2222
ABSOLUTELY NOT!...U will kill the receiver!

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 11
thanks dude.

Username: Yul

Miami, FL Usa

I have a pansat 2700 , I have lost some of my channels , I put in the new Keys and still the channels that I lost is still not showing...please help.

Miami, FL Usa

This queston is for LK I have a pansat 2700 I am losing channels ..I put in the up tadate keys and still nothing.

Bronze Member

Canada

you need a new bin then

If you are losing channels it is probably due to them being moved around on the satellite recently. A blind scan should fix it.

Canada

Post Number: 9
http://www.dss community.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10479 This is the link to a new bin for Pansat 2700 clone (being tested) Can you tell me what ou think? I really appreciate it.

Bronze Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 15
you can check out forums.al7bar.*k , those are clone safe bin

Miami, FL Usa

TO Lzzy Mandelbaum what is a bin ? explan,,,

Gold Member

Post Number: 2246
There is NOT 1 clone safe bin at al7bar.t*k or any site now...and clancysand even stated he will not make any for the Pansat 2700 or any more receivers....he has made them ALL, so far, for Pansat 2500's and the Ultra's..he did this ONLY because the Ultra was a genuine Fortec receiver and once made by the same company as Pansats!...he will never again make a clone safe bin,unless its for the Fortec, and he is not promising that either ..he has made this well known and posted in public..

Pansat 2700 clones have been using the 123 and 143 bins and manually entering the keys...those 2 bins are the ONLY 2 bins known NOT to cause damage to Pansat 2700 clones!
----------------------------------------------------

Quote: from chancysand when asked if he's modifying bins for clones

this is not true. I only mod then with tivo and RTN and TVE. If you notice there is still clone kills in those bins. I have done nothing to support the clones on those recievers. only the Utras have been supported here. There are reports of 2700 clones being killed right now. Never said they were safe for all. Also the other clones of the 2500A may not be supported in the future. there is clear and distinct differences between other clones such as pantecs than the real Fortecs that are not clones. The routines for each of these type recievers is different to keep them up and running. There may come a day that only the fortecs and the pansats are up and runnig because they are real deal and not clones. The fortec was hear before the pansat2500. actually they are one in the same at one time. more or less.

------------

At least we know that there will never be a clone safe for our clone receiver as indicated above statement..

In the future ...... We all must buy real Pansat (or real Coo*lsat, Viewsat, Rex-1, Satcruiser 101 Plus+ ..... etc ) ..... It is less of the headache ...... The real thing only cost a little more compared to the clone .......

Remember : only buy product that is made by Korea (Real pansat, Real Fortec, Satcruiser 101 Plus+ , Coo*lsat, Viewsat, Rex-1 .... etc ).... Cost more, but good support !.

Most of the clone are made by China ( Megasat, pantec ........ etc ) __ Cheaper, but no support !.

Easy to tell who pays the bills at this site, lol.

Canada

Post Number: 10
LK...."Pansat 2700 clones have been using the 123 and 143 bins and manually entering the keys...those 2 bins are the ONLY 2 bins known NOT to cause damage to Pansat 2700 clones!"
That will work. I think the safetest bet is to manually enter the keys especially when you don't know what you are daeling with. My sister live over 8 hours traveling time. Its easier for me to tell her the keys (Just like my mother). Can you let me know the exact name or where I can find them from.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2268
[link removed]&topicdays=0&start=50

x-87BL-060203-143-au.zip

Pansat 2700/BellVU 123 bin is here

Those 2 are the bins and how the thread is named in the link to BOTH files...just remove the * in link...must be a member first...register for FREE..

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 11
So you say....people are using this on the 2700 clones??? I heard never use anything with BL on a clone. Has this been modified? (I used a BL once and never again.)

Bronze Member

Canada

x-87BL-060203-143-au.zip "New bin for pansat 2700a helps with the fake key autorolls. Tested and safe for pansat 2700a not for clones!!"

Pansat 2700/BellVU 123 bin is here "this one doesn't say anything about clones"

The receiver my sister got "no returns" even though she hasn't done anything with it yet. Can't trust some companies.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2269
I have read many posts regarding pansat 2700 clones...and at many sites....BOTH of these files have been confirmed BY many many posts to be safe for clones...not 1 person had said they ever had a problem!...I see U posted at dsscommunity...I answered U there too..

Username: Mrasegap

I don't know much about this but I have a pansat 2700E and I need the new keys. My box dropped on May 2, 2006. Can anybode help me??

Bronze Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 51
German, read the posts.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/221391.html
there are keys everywhere.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
German,
Lesen Sie die Posten.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/180834.html
Tasten sind überall!!
LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Post Number: 18
German the new keys are the same keys than gaveyou everybody in this forum.
Idea Key 0:
9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA
4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75 ...

Idea Key 1:
C5 6C 66 89 3A 32 D0 C9
24 2B F0 4F 03 68 06 92

Username: Yusra

How do I put new keys in pansat 2700A. please help lost signal today

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Andre go to menu, installation, parent control in the second pin put 0000,select nagravision 2, and the keys are Idea Key 0:
9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA
4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75 ...

Idea Key 1:
C5 6C 66 89 3A 32 D0 C9
24 2B F0 4F 03 68 06 92
Please check your user setup, in menu, installation, user setup, and later go to installation again antenna setup select satellite 7 and 8 in standard settings, all scan.

Username: Yusra

Eva .. that did not work :-((

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Andre, does your screen look like this?
Upload
Upload
If it does, you should be watching tv right now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
ENTER C56C KEY IN BOTH 00 AND 01. WORKS FOR ME. 9E5B NOT NEEDED. I BEEN TRYING OUT FOR LAST 1 HR UNTIL I FIGURED IT, GOSH. YEAH. PANSAT 100E 2300 2500

Louis post this. But for me still function the last keys in nagravision 2
Idea Key 0:
9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA
4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75
Idea Key 1:
C5 6C 66 89 3A 32 D0 C9
24 2B F0 4F 03 68 06 92

Here is a link to the 143 bin with the latest dn keys. It has been working great in my 2700 clone.

http://host.jwcinc.net/1236388/X-87BL_060203_143_au_api.bin

Username: Brightwright

message for LK
please help me out i am getting nothing on my pansat 2700A since this evening, what should i do now, it says wait for the picture and shows some %
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 185
hello, i always have the latest channel lists for pansats, let me know if you need a new list. [link removed]

Miami, FL Usa

please help ..how do I get a new bin ? and how do I in stall a new bin?

Thank you for your patients.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us