New to this please assist.

Username: Livingwithsin

Post Number: 2
Hi everyone, I'm new to this and have looked a little through this site. All I get for satellite choices are echo 7/KU and echo 6.8/KU. This seems to be Kentucky? How can I find the echostar 7 and echostar 6,8? My Pansat 2700 will not even show them as options to recieve. Do I need a different box?

Bronze Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 97
echo 7/ku is echostar 7 the same for echo 6,8 and echostar 6.8. echo is short for echostar.

Post Number: 3
Thank you for that info. Why do I get so many channels that are repeated, and get only 1 HBO, and only a bunch of spanish channels. I don't even see channels like cnn, except in spanish? Not even the local channels. At least I get a couple of the adult channels. I installed the last updated codes, what else do I need to do to get all the channels.

Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 4
Delete all of your channels (in "channel edit") and then do a blind scan for both satellites. Also, grab the latest bin for the 2700. After the scan you can use a program call "channel master" to edit the list.

Another option is to download, off the Net, a channel list. But, sometimes the list is edited so that some channels are deleted. These list should not have the duplicate channels. You can then download the list to your receiver.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1951
Ecoustics is being investigated for child por*nography due to the posts by FRUITCAKE and all his aliases...stay away!

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 412
LK I have a card that is white mainlly and says express vu and dish network on the card.the first 3 digets in the cam are S 04. do you have any idea what card this is?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1956
DID U read what I just said...do U want to go to jail..if so, then ignore me again!...this is NOT a joke!

Post Number: 5
Thanks Jason Borne. I will try it and see if that does the trick.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us